What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

bluesbreaker said:
it's very strange. Jealousy cause their clubs have never had a player the calibre of Joey!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I am a knights supporter dumbass, I just don't defend them and suck up their ass like you lot

macavity

Referee
Dummy Spit Johns said:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I am a knights supporter dumbass, I just don't defend them and suck up their ass like you lot

some supporter....

keeney

First Grade
Dummy Spit Johns said:
If I was a player I would be asking for my money up front now!
Knights are gonna have to rely on home crowds again, and if you get more Saturday night games, goodbye, If Last Saturdays crowd is anything to go by, you will be joining Newtown and North Sydney!

That's right, you're such a fan.

NthKnight

Dummy Spit Johns said:
Knights are gonna have to rely on home crowds again, and if you get more Saturday night games, goodbye, If Last Saturdays crowd is anything to go by, you will be joining Newtown and North Sydney!

Using such words implys that you are on the outside and unlikely a fan. Add that to the fact that you have never made a positive comment in these forums regarding the Knights and it is easy to see that you are nothing but a troll.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Dummy Spit Johns is probably Sheepe's second account ala PWA (why doesn't he visit anymore?) and Joey's wheelchair.

perverse

Referee
to be honest i pity them... it can't be nice being so insecure about yourself and your club that you have to troll an opposition teams forum and sh*tbag them to make yourself feel a bit better.

it's pretty sad.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dummy Spit Johns said:
Door :arrow:

voltron

Juniors
wat about that brett dude
st brett?
wateva
the guys who sent in his jersey last yr to newcastle.....
now that guys is......strange to say the least

Latest posts