What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

sando88

Not a Moderator
hahaha if i was knights fan id probly gun him down. why wud u want a no hoper like dat at ur club. who cares if he been der his whole life. a life time too long imo

Big Tim

First Grade
Dubby you are a tosser. I didnt realise that kids that have to go to primary school were aloud to stay up this late and play on an internet.....

sando88

Not a Moderator
i didnt post in this thread. how dare u move my posts u lil troll. i am a mod. u cant do this. we shall see when u cum to my section of forum if u get treated wit respect

Apey

Staff member
i didnt post in this thread. how dare u move my posts u lil troll. i am a mod. u cant do this. we shall see when u cum to my section of forum if u get treated wit respect

which one is that?

markieboy

Juniors
Sham of a club.

Sham supporters.

f**k off Newcastle - we don't need vermin like you putting a blight on our game

markieboy

Juniors
i agree, if we're any chance to get over this... the players need to be named as soon as possible.

Good luck getting over it. The only team you'll be able to watch next year is the under 8's!!!:D:D:D:D:D

No wonder Brian Smith got out of your #hit town.

Rusty

Juniors
For the morons who think this sorta sh*t only happens in Newcastle, you are wrong! It's just a matter of time before it is your club who is is being dragged through the mud if it hasn't already happened. So keep that in mind when you decide to lay the boot in...

Latest posts