What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

TooheysNew

Coach
Hey, you're the one who said this forum suffers with soft tissue injuries, yet you're also the one who let himself get baited so easily.

Plus, you're paranoid. The history I was referring to was your moved troll post. I don't know what you're going on about.

Keyboard hero. :lol: Easy to say from Perth...

ramble_on

Juniors
Actually it's easy to say from anywhere, this is the world wide web after all..... was that a veiled threat of violence?

Charlie124

First Grade
Hopefully he will play based on these comments :pray: -

How did he get the knee infection in the first place? First time I heard about this was on the radio this morning.

It seems he's spent a lot of time over the last few weeks on his knees...:sarcasm: It is origin selection time afterall. Probably picked up a few cuts/scratches at Laurie Daley's house.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It seems he's spent a lot of time over the last few weeks on his knees...:sarcasm: It is origin selection time afterall. Probably picked up a few cuts/scratches at Laurie Daley's house.

I bet you've whiled away many a lonely night in fapping to that mental image, eh?

Charlie 124 (can't count hey bud?) or whatever his name is, is the same geezer who believes that one trick pony side of his can beat us by 16. So the suggestions that he may send himself blind are not far off the mark.

Charlie124

First Grade
Replace Laurie Daley with Carl Webb and you might have it right...

Why would Kurt Gidley be giving Carl Webb a blowjob? Carl Webb doesnt select the NSW team does he? you guys are weird......

Charlie 124 (can't count hey bud?) or whatever his name is, is the same geezer who believes that one trick pony side of his can beat us by 16. So the suggestions that he may send himself blind are not far off the mark.

Can't count? what the f**k are you on about there? take the c**k out of your mouth and try again champ.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Can an admin please move this dribblers posts to the dump thread please, hes lowering the tone of the whole place

Thanks in advance

Charlie124

First Grade

Stick that up your arse you arrogant little prick!!! looks like i gave you no-hopers way too much credit by only predicting our win by 16.:lol::lol::lol:

Go f**k yourself.

dppolglase

Juniors
I'll Have that house!!!

Lights out Newcastle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO YOU EELSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha

u can put ur house on knights 40+

kidley - superman will be releasing his fury on the eels after doing so on his wife last night

j-mac - saves his double for the eels

taia - former eels hardman

wicks - loves to play a sh*te team

sando88

Not a Moderator
knights wont settle for 7th cos they will hav 2 settle for 9th lolz they gonna beaten by canberra and penny. same old crap results for a sh*t team. same can be said bout tigers results least we got a good team