What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

If the Knights want to be the No.1 act at EAS, pay the bills and get on with it. If they owed me the money I be banging their door down as well.

If not, piss off and grovel to Wests again and they just might lend you harker Oval.

It doesn't matter whether it is rent from 2008 or 2009 - if the Knights pay the rent first without sorting out the compensation matter they are essentially throwing away any bargaining power they have.

You dumb one eyed fools don't get it.
There should be no 2008 rent to bargain withover 2009's problems.
2008 finished quite a few months ago now and should have been paid.
2009's problems are in this years rent, not last years.

How about you withhold your 2008 car payments because you won't be happy with it in 2009 and see how you get on!

What is more moronic, is praising the Knights for playing hardball, while criticising Hunter Venues because SHOCK HORROR, they want to play hardball too!

Knights can play hardball all they want, they are a financial liability every year and maybe HV are playing hardball cause they have other things in mind apart from wondering if they will receive their rent each year.

This stadium wasnt just renovated for the Knights!

sad news, hopefully its a condition that is contageous?? im no doctor phil but yeah. we got you guys next week.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
All this reaction for a dud call like that?

If that's the best you've got, GBL, I think you've got cause to be depressed. It's going to be a long, disappointing road ahead for you.

ramble_on

Juniors
Thats exactly my point. Consent is only one part of it. Its that they think they can do this sort of thing and just discard them afterwards, pretend like it didn't happen.

Yeah that's it... they should've given her a hug and put her in a taxi......

ramble_on

Juniors
maybe it's just my wierd sense of humour... but I took it as Keeney taking the piss too......

this mightn't be the forum for me... seems to be too many soft tissue injuries..... aye coby....

TooheysNew

Coach
maybe it's just my wierd sense of humour... but I took it as Keeney taking the piss too......

this mightn't be the forum for me... seems to be too many soft tissue injuries..... aye coby....
That would have more weight coming from someone without your history...

ramble_on

Juniors
What "history" would you be basing that on Coby? The 50 or so posts I've put in LU or hearsay from the admins of JA? It's have to be the latter... Willow labelled me a troll almost immediately after the migration too.... well you can go f**k yourself too then if you go around labelling people based only on hearsay.....

Latest posts