What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

skeepe

Immortal
Good on the Telegraph. It's about time the nature of the scum that is the Newcastle Knights was exposed once and for all.

Gene Krupa

Referee
skeepe said:
Good on the Telegraph. It's about time the nature of the scum that is the Newcastle Knights was exposed once and for all.

Haha, the Faiders won't sign anyone unless they have some sort of criminal record!

Avenger

Immortal
To all the morons that thought we erred by swapping Hagan for Smith. I say:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
Avenger said:
To all the morons that thought we erred by swapping Hagan for Smith. I say:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sound like a lot of Knights fans in 2001. Enjoy it while it lasts.... Cos it wont.

there cant be a troll thread in the knights forum without a post from the original troll himself pennywisealfie. however im supporting the knights this week and i wont have anything bad to say after you guys whoop the tigers this week and avoid the spoon, ill save it for nexy year some time. GO KNIGHTS!

eelsta

Bench
skeepe said:

Your usual charming self i see

skeepe

Immortal
This coming from a club that has had on its books:

Mitchell Sargent
Adam MacDougall
Robbie O'Davis
Ben Kennedy
That Richards bloke who got scapegoated
Andrew Johns

All drug takers. In fact, Sargent and Kennedy were picked up AFTER their drug offences, so I seriously doubt you lot have any cause for taking the moral high ground here.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh look, the intolerant Knights mods moved me here again. How thoughtful.

The things about rumours, you see, is that they haven't been proven. And anything that hasn't been proven isn't worth sh*t.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The things about rumours, you see, is that they haven't been proven.

You're right. I heard a rumour that you weren't an ignorant douchebag, but so far I've seen nothing to prove that rumour to be true.

Spike

First Grade
That's harsh, I'd rather be insulted racially than in reference to rugby union.