What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

mick13

Juniors
Wonder if he's recovered enough to discuss the Knights current situation??? Be interesting to hear him spin-doctoring......

perverse

Referee
mick13 said:
Wonder if he's recovered enough to discuss the Knights current situation??? Be interesting to hear him spin-doctoring......
did you mean to put the inverted commas around 'illness' to infer sarcasm?

note - damn quick work by mods there... moved it here before i had a chance! :eek:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
2007 is easily the worst year, 2005 they had more injuries however showed fighting spirit, they have nothing this year, funny what a year can do? last year top 4.

perverse

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
2007 is easily the worst year, 2005 they had more injuries however showed fighting spirit, they have nothing this year, funny what a year can do? last year top 4.
i'm not sure about that?

funny what a legend can do.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
perverse said:
i'm not sure about that?

funny what a legend can do.

Brian hasn't won a game without Burderus has he? and his record without Johns is know worse then Hagan...except now Smith has better training resources and more funds avaliable then previously.

2005 when we played you guys and won 50-0 only 3 players i actually recongised in the Newy side, they were hammered far worse that year.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Brian hasn't won a game without Burderus has he? and his record without Johns is know worse then Hagan...except now Smith has better training resources and more funds avaliable then previously.

2005 when we played you guys and won 50-0 only 3 players i actually recongised in the Newy side, they were hammered far worse that year.

Another who's opinion on Smith is worth a pinch of poo!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Another who's opinion on Smith is worth a pinch of poo!

Yeah well, many also share my thoughts, and judging by last years top 4 and this years 71-6 and other thrashings i think our opinions hold more merrit then yours.

fred_knight

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
Your opinion holds a South Sydney winger? Learn to spell before you get on a high horse, cretin

get over your self, people have to spell correctly to post on this board now, you a professor of linguistics all of a sudden are you

Apey

Staff member
It helps give them credability. If they aren't going to act intelligent, they can at least create the illusion they are through their spelling.

Much like my strategy... :D

...dun u rekon?

Frederick

Staff member
fred_knight said:
get over your self, people have to spell correctly to post on this board now, you a professor of linguistics all of a sudden are you
I'm pretty sure he's got a degree in education and is doing his honours at the moment, and I'm also pretty sure he's written a book or two that have been published (althought I could be mistaken on that part). He was also considering taking a job teaching English over in Korea (BTW, what's the latest update on that, Bushy?)

So, to answer your question, yes, he is a professor of linguistics

Misanthrope

Staff member
My legend grows even without me. My degree is in Arts with a major in Theatre (minors in English and Communications). I was accepted to do my Honours this year, but decided against it at the last moment due to an offer of more work here. I've had no books published - just poetry, a short story, and some freelance stuff. Nothing flashy just yet.

As for Korea, it's going to happen in 2008, after my sister is married. Will do Honours or finish my Dip Ed in Newcastle next year in the interim year.

As for you, my semi literate friend, you don't have to spell correctly to post on the board. But if you're going to get on a high horse and try to speak down to the masses, you should at least do it without sounding like a thirteen year old boy perched at his father's PC with a faded People magazine in one hand and a crumpled tissue in the other.

fred_knight

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
My legend grows even without me. My degree is in Arts with a major in Theatre (minors in English and Communications). I was accepted to do my Honours this year, but decided against it at the last moment due to an offer of more work here. I've had no books published - just poetry, a short story, and some freelance stuff. Nothing flashy just yet.

As for Korea, it's going to happen in 2008, after my sister is married. Will do Honours or finish my Dip Ed in Newcastle next year in the interim year.

As for you, my semi literate friend, you don't have to spell correctly to post on the board. But if you're going to get on a high horse and try to speak down to the masses, you should at least do it without sounding like a thirteen year old boy perched at his father's PC with a faded People magazine in one hand and a crumpled tissue in the other.

i just cringed with embarrasment for you when i read that..you poor deluded fool...GET A LIFE...:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
i just cringed with embarrasment for you when i read that..you poor deluded fool...GET A LIFE...

Odd, I could have sworn that was a life. We can't all be thirty one and have lived a life as thrilling as yours. I know I cringe with envy that your mother still lets you live at home and your internet girlfriend will let you chat with other girls as often as you like. I hear chunky_lover18 is quite popular in the Yahoo chatrooms. Good for you!

For what it's worth, I'm sorry there weren't any tales of cattle tipping, gay bashing, or wife beating in my response to Frederick for you. But I do pride myself on being able to write fiction, so I could whip something together for you if you like.

Do you want it written in standard prose? Or should I make sure to only use small, mispelled words so that it's more accessible to you?

Latest posts