What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Pumba

First Grade
^b0ss^ said:
yea you guys are right "sh**ty unprofessional clubs without a future to ones that challenge for the premiership for years to come. I am 100% behind you SMITHY!!!"

yea talk about unprofessional The saints what have they ever won..lol
oh yea and parramatta he only had the biggest junior base out of all clubs and couldnt find a player he had to buy 4 from the doggies ...who are you people kidding ...how about he does his job and "coach"
f**k Off!

Stranger

Coach
oh yea and parramatta he only had the biggest junior base out of all clubs and couldnt find a player he had to buy 4 from the doggies ...who are you people kidding ...how about he does his job and "coach"

Um.... Parra don't have the biggest junior base?

Farquhar

Juniors
Ahh...is there anything funnier than the banter of fickle knights fans? I'd suggest you look at the reason for his departure...and woolnough's... and perry's..and on and on and on... stinks of a team called parramatta from a year or two ago.... good old Smithy.....its like pulling the pin on a grenade and lobbing it into a crowded room

Frederick

Staff member
Farquhar said:
Ahh...is there anything funnier than the banter of fickle knights fans? I'd suggest you look at the reason for his departure...and woolnough's... and perry's..and on and on and on... stinks of a team called parramatta from a year or two ago.... good old Smithy.....its like pulling the pin on a grenade and lobbing it into a crowded room
Hey, do us all a favour and go sit on the grenade kthx

ECH04H

Juniors
Poffosbiggestfan said:
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh in my judgment and although this year is a write-off, there are positive times ahead.

Positive times ahead?

I can't wait to see who Brain Smith and Knights management recruit to fill the places of Perry, Woolnough, Carmont etc. Watch as the Knights become home to a group of old hacks - surely Kimmorley would fit right in if he is shown the door? :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Geez, to replace the likes of carmont... how the f**k can we do that? Lets sign Scott Minto... Ohh wait even he is playing deacent footy atm! :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
ECHO4H said:
I can't wait to see who Brain Smith and Knights management recruit to fill the places of Perry, Woolnough, Carmont etc.

If I ever meet a mother who drinks while she is pregnant, I will slug her for you - big guy.

gregstar

Referee
neurologist said:
Positive times ahead?

I can't wait to see who Brain Smith and Knights management recruit to fill the places of Perry, Woolnough, Carmont etc. Watch as the Knights become home to a group of old hacks - surely Kimmorley would fit right in if he is shown the door? :lol:
first post?

gee what a winner.

lucky the sperm donor residing in mental ward 1a didn't cancel the second date with the cup. god knows how we would have coped without you.

Dave Q

Coach
Beaten by the Roosters, I ask you, how many players wives were playing in the front row?

Theres too much sooking going on. Boo hoo about bedsy's "tough" schedule. Pffft.

For fugs sake, get your acts together and play footy.

I was looking forward to smashing youse ( and errol) in the finals.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
You know what the sad thing is? No matter what happens this weekend, the best Souths can do is get equal on points with us :lol:

This is even though we've got a thousand out :lol:!!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dave Q said:
Beaten by the Roosters, I ask you, how many players wives were playing in the front row?

Theres too much sooking going on. Boo hoo about bedsy's "tough" schedule. Pffft.

For fugs sake, get your acts together and play footy.

I was looking forward to smashing youse ( and errol) in the finals.

Souffs won't make the finals. They are without doubt a thousand times worse than us. At ull strength you can't beat anyone of substance! Your guys could only just beat our 5th grade side at full strength. Armarni looks but Lowes playing style. That's Souffs!

If Souffs are the pride of the league, then league is in a whole lot of trouble!

lockyrulz

Juniors
Lol welcome to Smith World.

Its one thing to break up a cliquey club, its another to be a weird distant asshole.

Smith will never win you a premiership. The only question is how much damage he does before he is sacked.

There is no doubt the club needed a culture change, and that that would involve some players leaving. But what the Knights needed was a coach who would invoke change, but do so with an ounce of diplomacy. Something Smith has none of.

There is a reason this guy is the coach players least want to play for. Buderus has worked it out, eventually you guys will too.

Latest posts