What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try this ...especially you guys!

Furio said:
lol Yeah I do actually. Gold ring on my left lobe

lol I've got both ears pierced. One plain gold stud in each. I actually have another hole in my left ear, but it's empty. I took all 3 earrings out on my birthday after well forever...But yeah I decided to bring 2/3rds of em back after 6 or so months. Holes were closing up.

But yeah I was the first guy who got my right ear pierced at my school, back in 96 when i was 15...I ended that whole "gay" stigma..That shits so 80's..A year later half the guys in the school had both ears pierced. I was a trend-setter of sorts in my teeange years, I was always coming up with new eccentric shit to wear..

*Sandy*

First Grade
It would really piss me off being a bloke with a shemale hitting on me without me knowing it was a shemale. The world has gone crazy IMO! :mrgreen:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I got 5 out of 5 for this one

SHEMALE (correct)
sharkies_boy001.jpg

DUMBARSE (correct)
PIC_0015.jpg

STONER (correct)
Jvid.jpg

VIRGIN (correct)
Andy_Tuxedo.jpg