What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuimavave --> Knights

Gutted they didnt keep Evarn. But good news is the inside word is Shaun Johnson will be in the fulltime NRL squad next season and they are looking to give him sum game time like they did with Locke this season

Hanscholo

Bench
I dunno the exact numbers but was under the impression Evarn had played almost every game for the last 2 seasons prior to this one

He hadn't nailed a starting spot but he sure had a spot in the 17

Which is why Newcastle want him I think. I wouldnt be surprised if we moved Fa'aoso into the conisitent starting position and brought Evarn off the bench.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Gutted they didnt keep Evarn. But good news is the inside word is Shaun Johnson will be in the fulltime NRL squad next season and they are looking to give him sum game time like they did with Locke this season

No Offence R&S but it's not really 'inside word' the Warrior openly stated he will be in the top squad like Locke was this year.

Bye Evarn Bye Bye, he's gone people let him go. I hope he improves!

macavity

Referee
Which is why Newcastle want him I think. I wouldnt be surprised if we moved Fa'aoso into the conisitent starting position and brought Evarn off the bench.

I would. Fuss is great impact.

At full strength it will be Cross and one of Taufua, Tolar, Houston or Tui starting, with Fuss, Pato, Wicks or one of the above, and a utility (Hilder) on the bench.

keeney

First Grade
House is going to be back in the 2nd row, a number of articles have stated it and it's definitely a move I would be happy with. I'd be looking at,

Cross
Tui/Tolar/Taufua

With a bench of,
Faas
Taufua/Wicks/Tui

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
House is going to be back in the 2nd row, a number of articles have stated it and it's definitely a move I would be happy with. I'd be looking at,

Cross
Tui/Tolar/Taufua

With a bench of,
Faas
Taufua/Wicks/Tui

You guys can go talk Knights some where else, cheers :D

keeney

First Grade
Sorry, I'm just excited about Evarn. Although it seems opinion is truly divided as to his potential and worth. Could you compare him to another prop going around as to more accurately ground my expectations?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Adam Cuthbertson was one that springs to mind...big guy, can bust the line, has ball skills, could play 2nd row. Also has questionable handling and gives away penalties at times. Shows you signs that they are all class for a couple of games then you don't see him for the next fortnight.

And both Evarn (Knights) and Cuthbertson (Sharks) might benefit from their moves in 2010.

I rate Evarn and am very disappointed to see him go. He's experienced, has consistently been in the 17 for several seasons and was one of our best players after coming back this year. I'd be surprised if he was on huge money or was looking for huge money too. The decision doesn't make a great deal of sense to me, but that's been true of Warriors recruitment for a while now!

I really hope that we're not letting players like Tuimavave and Ah Mau go to sign someone like Carl Webb... And equally I hope that Ivan hasn't gotten it into his head that converting Matulino into a prop is a good idea.

Latest posts