What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two new Rugby League shows for ONE HD

Canard

Immortal
They said the Cowboys Broncos kicks off the season.

Thats not right is it? I thought the game was 8.30 AET and 9.30 AEDT kickoff with Souffs Roosters starting the season.

Also the guys should of have a chat pre-show about topics, Moore then brings up the Benji topic and Roach totally brushes him.

Patorick

Staff member
Good to see Blocker back on the tv.

Can't stand Moore, something about him just really irritates me.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I liked that segment about John Peard. It felt like they really respected the man and his achievements. Too many times have we seen segments about past players turn to humorous, this was good.

Seriously, how does Ritchie still have a job? That 5 minute shows how embarassing he can be.

My respect for Gallop increases when he has to answer to guys like him.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I thought Dave handled that very well. f**kwit Ritchie just kept pushing his angle when Dave made his stance the first time.

bomberman

Juniors
yep, Gallop did well.. what the frick is up with them whinging about Stewart from 2 years ago anyhow.. Geez. Get over it. What a stupid thing for the media to be bringing up.

Also how about the name of that segment, Front Row Forum LOL
You guys might have a lawsuit on your hands.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Good show. I'll definately watch it next week its got a good format, a real serious look at Rugby League. I like Steve Roach and Joel Caine. Moore I dont mind on occassions, certainly lost heaps of weight since I last saw him on the back page.

Also looking forward to Monday nights show.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
yep, Gallop did well.. what the frick is up with them whinging about Stewart from 2 years ago anyhow.. Geez. Get over it. What a stupid thing for the media to be bringing up.

Also how about the name of that segment, Front Row Forum LOL
You guys might have a lawsuit on your hands.

Might want to have a look at the advertisements around the site lately.

Dragon

Coach
good show imo

im over the hammering that gallop receives, Ritchie carried on like a twat

wain

Juniors
for the record...
8:30pm start in Adelaide!!

I could hardly believe that I was sitting down watching some RL during prime time as it aired!

I thought it was a good show...lots of talk about league as opposed to skits and giggles. Id settle for that every thursday at 8:30.

applesauce

Bench
I think in regard to the Stewart v Marshall v Carney punishments Gallop made a lot of sense and I ended up agree with him (where before I didn't really give a sh*t either way as it didn't affect anyone I care about).

Does anyone else thing that the logo for the show (with a bit to tweaking) would of been a cool new logo for the NRL when the ARLC comes in (I assume in 2012 there will be a re-branding top to bottom of the code).

Latest posts