What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2010/11

Not at Chel$ki he didn't and Hitzfeld didn't need hundreds of millions worth of imports either and Franz Beckenbauer was a world cup winner as a manager and won the UEFA Cup and the league in 2 stints as manager which is better than anything ever achieved at Chel$ki.

LOL @ acting like Fake Madrid don't dive http://youtu.be/vzUApQ-dbzU

boxhead

First Grade
You can only blame the piss weaks refs in La Liga for that they allow all of that garbage and then some every match every week, the other leagues like EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 don't have that crap all that often if ever.

Fake Madrid were just as guilty.

](*,)](*,)
I was referring to both teams, and the officials, genius.

aqua_duck

Coach
And with Aqua duck, if Barcelona are so great, why is it they dive at every chance they get?
everyteam in world football dives. A few years ago Chelsea were the biggest divers in world football under Mourinho. Drogba was getting hit 4 or 5 times a match by the visible sniper, and some of Robben's dives would've made Greg Louganis proud. Barca have 2 or 3 divers but that's no different to any other team. I'd actually rather have them dive than get butchered by thugs like Sergio Ramos and Pepe who Jose sends out there to deliberately injure players

aqua_duck

Coach
Also Jose is jealous that Pep is better than him in every single way, better manager, more humble, and 100000000000000000000000000000000 times better as a player

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Fake Madrid were just as guilty.
Real Madrid were bad as well, but certainly not to the extent that barca were.

everyteam in world football dives. A few years ago Chelsea were the biggest divers in world football under Mourinho. Drogba was getting hit 4 or 5 times a match by the visible sniper, and some of Robben's dives would've made Greg Louganis proud. Barca have 2 or 3 divers but that's no different to any other team. I'd actually rather have them dive than get butchered by thugs like Sergio Ramos and Pepe who Jose sends out there to deliberately injure players
Chelsea, as much as I dislike them, were never the biggest divers in world football. When teams and players in England dive, the media tend to hype it up a lot (unless your name is Steven Gerrard), so they get a reputation of being worse than they actually are when compared to Spanish/Italian/Portugese/etc teams and players who are often worse but never get talked about.

Look at Ronaldo. When in England he was widely considered the worst diver in the world because of all the attention he got. Now he's gone to Real and you rarely hear about it anymore, and despite him actually diving more often now he's still not in the worst 5 on the pitch when Barca and Real play each other. The likes of Busquets and Di Maria make him look like a pillar of good sportsmanship.

Barca of today are the biggest cheats I've ever seen in a top team. It's not just that they dive. It's that even with the smallest of touches (and sometimes even without contact) they have numerous players who go down as if they'd been punched in the face by Mike Tyson. Busquets obviously the worst, but quite a few others are almost as bad. Then just about the entire team run straight for the ref and surround him as if it was a life-threatening challenge.

I used to love watching Barca when Ronaldinho played for them. Even after he left and Messi started hitting his straps I liked to watch them when possible. But the diving, play-acting and general cheating has just got worse and worse until I find it hard to watch them anymore.

I'm hoping that now that there has finally been a big deal made out of it, they might stop getting away with it so often. And then they just might stop doing it so much.

never heard of Ottmar Hitzfeld?
If Mourinho was such a great manager he wouldn't need to park the bus at home with a €400m squad at his disposal

Obvious troll is obvious.

0 European Cups

Hitzfeld > any manager in Chel$ki's irrelevant history.

morons.

porto and inter ring any bells?

nobody has done what mourinho has done at club level

mourinho >>>>>>>>>>>> any scrub that managed bayern 'we are not even in the top 3' munich

Real Madrid were bad as well, but certainly not to the extent that barca were.

Chelsea, as much as I dislike them, were never the biggest divers in world football. When teams and players in England dive, the media tend to hype it up a lot (unless your name is Steven Gerrard), so they get a reputation of being worse than they actually are when compared to Spanish/Italian/Portugese/etc teams and players who are often worse but never get talked about.

Look at Ronaldo. When in England he was widely considered the worst diver in the world because of all the attention he got. Now he's gone to Real and you rarely hear about it anymore, and despite him actually diving more often now he's still not in the worst 5 on the pitch when Barca and Real play each other. The likes of Busquets and Di Maria make him look like a pillar of good sportsmanship.

Barca of today are the biggest cheats I've ever seen in a top team. It's not just that they dive. It's that even with the smallest of touches (and sometimes even without contact) they have numerous players who go down as if they'd been punched in the face by Mike Tyson. Busquets obviously the worst, but quite a few others are almost as bad. Then just about the entire team run straight for the ref and surround him as if it was a life-threatening challenge.

I used to love watching Barca when Ronaldinho played for them. Even after he left and Messi started hitting his straps I liked to watch them when possible. But the diving, play-acting and general cheating has just got worse and worse until I find it hard to watch them anymore.

I'm hoping that now that there has finally been a big deal made out of it, they might stop getting away with it so often. And then they just might stop doing it so much.

A preemeptive excuse

aqua_duck

Coach
morons.

porto and inter ring any bells?

nobody has done what mourinho has done at club level

mourinho >>>>>>>>>>>> any scrub that managed bayern 'we are not even in the top 3' munich

Ottmar Hitzfeld won the CL with Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.............

Also Jose is jealous that Pep is better than him in every single way, better manager, more humble, and 100000000000000000000000000000000 times better as a player

mourinho has 2 cl titles how many does pep have?

Ottmar Hitzfeld won the CL with Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.............

I stand corrected, I forgot he won it at dortmund

but still, mourinho will win another in his career he is still young.

Chel$ki just got handed 2 illegal goals this morning that should not have stood and some jerkoff's with 3 accounts still believe they get no decisions :lol:

aqua_duck

Coach

1, but let's remember this is only his 3rd year as a manager, in 2 years as a manager Pep has won everything that was available to be won, and he hadn't behaved like an absolute wanker either

Chel$ki just got handed 2 illegal goals this morning that should not have stood and some jerkoff's with 3 accounts still believe they get no decisions :lol:

and we should of got a penalty, it was bad game by the refs I already admitted that in the spurs thread.

1, but let's remember this is only his 3rd year as a manager, in 2 years as a manager Pep has won everything that was available to be won, and he hadn't behaved like an absolute wanker either

How the manager behaves is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, I'm not sure why you keep referring to this?

Mourinho is outspoken, not everyone will agree with what he has to say and for the most part he is right.

Tweek

Juniors

You "forgot" huh. Look at you trying to make out like you actually knew who hitzfeld was

How about the the comedians at UEFA? The Boring One comes out and blasts a so called conspiracy so they appoint Frank de Bleeckere who was in charge of the second leg in the semi final last year :lol:

You "forgot" huh. Look at you trying to make out like you actually knew who hitzfeld was

Right on cue Hitzfeld comes out and blasts Mourinho :cool:

better game than the first leg

so hard to press barca when they play because of their width and the pitch, almost impossible to get the ball of them even if you did because of their passing.

real mad need to get more men in support when attacking and keep possession better, no point trying f**king flick ons in this weather, stupid merkins.

Ridders

Coach
Finishes 1-1 with goals to Pedro and Marcelo. Barca into the CL Final.

Was nice to see Real try and be more adventurous in the 2nd half. Beautiful ball from Iniesta for Pedro's goal. Impressed with Diarra throughout.

Had to lol at David Zdrilic's interpretation of the advantage rule (when he was claiming that the Higuain's goal should have stood). I've never heard of a situation where the team with advantage being played was then allowed to have a subsequent foul (that they comitted) go unpenalised because they had advantage.

Ridders

Coach
Nice moment to see Ebidal coming back so soon after having a tumour removed from his liver.

aqua_duck

Coach
Should Mourinho be given the boot?
I mean he came in, had a star studded squad at his disposal, added big names including Ozil, Khadira, Di Maria, and Cavalho and achieved nothing more than a Copa Del Rey victory whilst residing over Real's most embarrassing ever loss in a Clasico.
Cappello won the league a few years ago and was given the boot, and he never parked the bus as badly as Jose in the Clasico matches

Latest posts