What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Even though BunniesDerp lost the argument because he doesn't know what he's talking about I'd like to point out that a REAL superstar goalkeeper, Oliver Kahn, has said that Neuer must improve. When was the last time Casillas got told to improve? Kahn also mentioned the 1 or 2 saves per game reiterating my and many people's point that Neuer's 1100 something minutes is fraudulent.

langpark

First Grade
WOW! Bayern have really turned a corner! TEN goals now in the last 135 minutes of football!

Meanwhile there's a lot of firecrackers going off at the San Siro. I can just picture Magpie sitting at home in his rocking chair shaking his head in disgust (while petting his cat)

all the bundesliga sides will be out of the ECL after this round

this is why the Bundesliga is a joke league

7 - 1 lol

Munich are gone

BundesLOLa

Lawlz

Absolutely bent over the team that mauled reigning EPL champions who will go on to win another EPL title :lol:

I believe in the industry they refer to the above as derp fails.

Massive lol @ BunniesDerp as well acting like Arsenlol would thrash FCB.

langpark

First Grade
OH NO! Marseille just equalised in stoppage time, from their first attacking play of the match!!!!! I've never seen a more undeserving team make the final 8... Oh well, I hope they draw APOEL now so they can have the pleasure of knocking out a second French team!

Now there's a red card and penalty, not that it matters....

Jason Maher

Immortal
Come on pisshands, you useless f**k. Face the music. And then piss off and follow someone else. Preferably Liverpool, City, or Real Madrid.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If United aren't in it, I don't give a shit which team beats which and by how much, except for hoping Fake Madrid lose.

Big Sam

First Grade
If Bayern avoid drawing Barcelona until the final I think they can win it. For some reason I think they can beat Barca in a one-off match especially given it's at the Allianz. But if they draw them before that, Barca will be better over 2 legs.

WireMan

Bench
Good result for Bayern.

United played terrible against them but we should of done something similar after we went ahead we just stopped playing and have not started since in Europe.

Don't think Bayern will get to the final, but their is a lot of rubbish left in the comp this year so you never know.

Two 7 goal thrashings at this stage isn't good for the comp though.

Big Sam

First Grade
their is a lot of rubbish left in the comp this year

I disagree. It's only really Marseille who doesn't merit its position among the top 8 teams in Europe. The other 7 (and I'm including Madrid and Napoli) have been very consistent throughout the tournament.

If that's how bad we can thrash Basel imagine the arse ramming we'd give 2011-12 Man U :lol: 10-0 Maggie

There is rubbish left but if Napoli can get the job done all the rubbish will be gone :D