What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

WireMan

Bench
If that's how bad we can thrash Basel imagine the arse ramming we'd give 2011-12 Man U :lol: 10-0 Maggie

There is rubbish left but if Napoli can get the job done all the rubbish will be gone :D

Not really, Napoli are rubbish, APOEL are rubbish and one person in this thread actually said Bayern were rubbish and would get knocked out by Basel.. So that is three teams. Marseille are also rubbish (well they were when United knocked 'em out) so half the remaining teams are rubbish.

Every so often you get a final like Monaco vs Porto or Greece winning the Euros. Normal service will be back soon. We gotta give the little clubs like cry baby Munich a go.

Still FFP will be in soon so the Bayern (Holywood FC for the glory hunters among you) can go back to buying league titles. ;-)

Hollywood FC for glory hunters? You don't even know the meaning behind that tag

Basel are crap. Not really. Not as crap as Man U evidently

Napoli are rubbish? Says a lot about the two English teams they've dominated so far

Cry baby Munich, brilliant. I bet Maggie, Doga and yourself deliberated for hours to come up with that zinger.

Lawlz

:lol:

WireMan

Bench
Hollywood FC for glory hunters? You don't even know the meaning behind that tag

Basel are crap. Not really. Not as crap as Man U evidently

Napoli are rubbish? Says a lot about the two English teams they've dominated so far

Cry baby Munich, brilliant. I bet Maggie, Doga and yourself deliberated for hours to come up with that zinger.

Lawlz

:lol:

Basel are cr*p. United got knocked out of the cup by Crystal Palace, don't mean they are the better than United or going to dominate the Premier Leaue anytime soon.

Maybe in your world, but then when it comes to UK sport your world is a strange place.

Yeah Napoli are rubbish and yes it does say a lot for the English teams they have dominated. In case you missed it because you were watching Obst dominate the Super League one of them just sacked their manager and they have not even been knocked out yet... Thats how bad Napoli are.

Holywood FC are worried that if someone buys the glory out of Munich, all the fans will support someone else.
Hence the constant crying (and silly name calling to do with money/owners) about teams that get money from 3rd parties like City, Bayer or Hoffenheim that Munich fans do. Basically its a tactic of being a cry baby to protect themselves.

Damn, you're STILL butthurt that the ESL is below NSW Cup standard? Let it go.

Nobody is worried about B04 and especially Hoppenheim stealing fans when nobody supports them anyway lmao Who next, mighty RB Leipzig? Golfsburg? :lol: they're all poorly supported teams, nobody is worried.

Next you'll tell me that they make the gymnasts pay rent because they're a threat :lol:

WireMan

Bench
Damn, you're STILL butthurt that the ESL is below NSW Cup standard? Let it go.

Nobody is worried about B04 and especially Hoppenheim stealing fans when nobody supports them anyway lmao Who next, mighty RB Leipzig? Golfsburg? :lol: they're all poorly supported teams, nobody is worried.

Next you'll tell me that they make the gymnasts pay rent because they're a threat :lol:

Butthurt cause you were wrong? Jeez if that was the case i would be in constant butt pain. But i'm not so it seems you were wrong, AGAIN.

Still you proved me wrong about Bayern glory hunting fans giving out names based on rich owners who threaten Holywood FC.

Go Golfsberg... oh. :roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Napoli's defending is simply dreadful. So much for Italian teams built off a strong defense!

Chelsea have played well.

Eddie.

Bench
Napoli's defending is simply dreadful. So much for Italian teams built off a strong defense!

Chelsea have played well.

Players didn't looks past it tonight Hybrid.

Terry, Drogba, Lampard all magnificent.

That's what can happen when a manger does not ostracise all his senior players and instead F!en galvanises them.

Get in there boys!!!

Jimbo

Immortal

That's what can happen when a manger does not ostracise all his senior players and instead F!en galvanises them.

Get in there boys!!!

Wow, how good was that!!

Is our squad really too old, when our youngest scorer this morning is 28, and the others are 31, 33 and 34?

Eddie.

Bench
AVB picked a pathetic side in Napoli with Lampard, Essien and Cole on the bench. It was disgraceful and extremely naive. No wonder they had the hump. Tonight the startng line up was spot on, and the performance the best of the season. A truly memorable night at Stamford Bridge. John Terry is the future manager of Chelsea, his influence of galvanising that dressing room remains as strong as ever.

Long live player power if thats the line up we play the rest of the year!!

langpark

First Grade
credit where it's due, well done to chelsea and props to Di Matteo for putting a bit of passion back into the shirt...

I told you all, Napoli at home and Napoli away are two totally different sides! The greatest of teams will struggle for a result at Napoli's ground...

Jimbo

Immortal
AVB picked a pathetic side in Napoli with Lampard, Essien and Cole on the bench. It was disgraceful and extremely naive. No wonder they had the hump. Tonight the startng line up was spot on, and the performance the best of the season. A truly memorable night at Stamford Bridge. John Terry is the future manager of Chelsea, his influence of galvanising that dressing room remains as strong as ever.

Long live player power if thats the line up we play the rest of the year!!

Damn straight!!

There's no reason why we couldn't finish third on that form

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lol@Chel$ki fans going off half-cocked after one game. String a few together, then you might have something to crow about.

Eddie.

Bench
Lol@Chel$ki fans going off half-cocked after one game. String a few together, then you might have something to crow about.

Tonight was one of Chelsea's greatest ever nights at Stamford Bridge. I think 4 teams in the history of the CL have come from 2 down going into the second leg. The fans have a right to celebrate.

hybrid_tiger

Coach

Get in there boys!!!

It was a great performance, you have to respect a comeback like that.

I still maintain that a core group of senior Chelsea players are a cancer and that undermining a coach(s) is a low act.