What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

oh wow look at that, just before Torres goal, chelsea handball in the area. you guys are going on about conspiracies and we are the ones who get screwed.

Eddie.

Bench
CHELSEA HEROS!!!

Never been so proud of my team.

They deserved to win this tie 100%.

Mourinho will belt us in the final with all the suspensions, however tonight Chelsea .

The chickens came home to roost tonight. Revenge is best served COLD.

How did you deserve to win? Outplayed and played negative football? just because you scored more goals doesn't mean you were the better team

Eddie.

Bench
We were the better side over the 2 legs in my opinion.

Barca lost 2-0 playing against 10???

Please tell me you deserve to be int eh final after that. Not a chance. Their defence was pathetic. Chelsea defended like heros and took their chances brilliantly. SOmething you blokes fluffed time and time again, only yourselves to blame.

Chelsea deserved to qualify 100%.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
That'd be the second time football has died in the last 3 years. The tears from the sooky lala Barca fans are delicious. Eat shit, grow up, and learn how to be gracious in defeat.

Jimbo

Immortal
How did you deserve to win? Outplayed and played negative football? just because you scored more goals doesn't mean you were the better team

You scored two goals in 180 minutes

The supposedly negative team scored three, despite playing with ten men for the last 50

Suck it up princess, your whining doesn't reflect very well on you or your club

Craig Foster was on? Thank you! The prick won't be on tomorrow with his anti-German sentiments

It's set up nicely for Bayern to win a CL at home.

Cheers Chelsea.

Hmm not so sure. We've struggled to break down defensive teams. Much rather play Barca tbh and hit them on the counter with Robbéry, Kroos, Gomez etc..

Plus we've got to get past Franco who I fear will put 4 past us tomorrow. It's set up for the Mou reunion.

Doga

Juniors
hmm not sure that was worth a red, in fact, im sure it wasn't, but karma wins on this one I'm afraid.

Firstly, suck shit! :-({|=

hope you guys are happy, making the final playing the most negative football. Maybe there is no such thing as karma, or maybe this is the way you're meant to play football, in which I would stop watching. Disillusioned as f**k

Second, I agree. It is all about Karma. Do you remember the circumstances Barca knocked Chelsea out a few years back? That was Karma coming back around.

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

Congrats Chelsea!! :clap::clap:

boxhead

First Grade
Congratulations Chelsea.
Saying they didn't deserve to win because they played "anti-football" and scored 3 goals to 2 against the best team in the world is a very big stretch. They adopted the right tactics to beat Barcelona, they deserve credit for that.

I think Chelsea will need a miracle for the final itself though. It's either going to be Bayern Munich in front of their home fans or Real Madrid fresh off conquering La Liga.

Speaking of which, as I probably won't be on later;
Good luck TT and all Bayern and Real fans, hopefully tomorrow's game is entertaining and not
controversial. Hoping for a Real Madrid win obviously but I wouldn't be displeased to see a Bayern-Chelsea final!

Jimbo

Immortal
Penny - 'Yo Chelsea, I'm really happy for you. Imma let you finish... but Barcelona are the best team of all time. Best team of all time...'