What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFC Undisputed 3

shiznit

Coach
has anyone scored the Reem DLC code yet??

i get my copy in the morning... but i expected to have that code emailed by now...

Danger

Juniors
Such an awesome game. Much better than the last one... I'm pretty tired today though. God damn work, interfering with my Xbox playing. Pricks.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Loving the game. I retired as a Hall Of Famer inductee and Light Heavyweight Champion of both UFC/Pride (well I was undefeated in Pride and won the tournament - I ended up vacating the belt). My record was 46-6 (46 wins all ended inside two rounds though, more to do with 'experienced level' I selected). I was a boxer, just bashed buttons looking for quick wins. Jujitsu guys who who excel at submission gave me grief as did wrestlers. I will restart in the lighter weights experiencing different fighting styles.

Good graphics. I like the submission change. Training can be hard when looking to boost attributes, I will need a little practise there. I just ended up AUTO training outside of work with my camp and when doing game plan.

I never got my Overeem DLC code. I assume we will have to buy?

Chip Bayless

Juniors
p.s. Did anyone with their pre-order miss out on their DLC gift too? I have to go in and pick up next week. A little frustrating.

shiznit

Coach
yeah im loving it too... i got the contenders pack... and i ended up just buying the season pass so i got the reem.

i havent had much time to play it... was buggered after work yesterday... and spent the day with out with the kids... will try and get some solid gameplay in tonight...

ive started a career... got a jiujitsu guy... im only about 4 fights in at the moment...

i REALLY like the title mode... really cool...

Special K

Coach
I'm loving it. The mrs got me it from eb and they didn't give her the code but went and got it today(also got the reem code from fb).

This game is so much fun. Such an improvement on the past games. I was Sonnen going for the belt, worked my way into a title fight, went to tap gloves with Munoz who knocked me out in 9 secs!!!! Worked my way back to a shot against Silva and got the KO in the 2nd round. Awesome even down to the weigh ins for Silva/Sonnen.. It sure has game a long way since tapout on xbox.

Oh and pride is awesome. I love kicking heads off with cro cop and just seeing bob sapp again is a laugh. Can I use sapp in the UFC mode?sapp vs lesnar!!! Haha...

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
Got this today.... Haven't plyed a UFC game, so started on Moderate, and started a career mode. Got my first title fight after being 5-0, and winning quite easily.

In the title fight, got spanked, and TKO'd in the 1st round.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Games ridiculously addictive. Striking is crazy and the new sub system is alot easier and less frantic than the 2 previous titles. Currently 28-2 in the heavyweight division and reigning champion with 1 title defence.

Also seems you can never relax in this games as the AI is only 4-5 strikes from KOing your ass!
So much tension in this game lol!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Seriously - why is this game seen as better than Undisputed 2010? Sure, you have Pride and a few tweaks, but...Seriously? It's average as.

shiznit

Coach
Seriously - why is this game seen as better than Undisputed 2010? Sure, you have Pride and a few tweaks, but...Seriously? It's average as.
where to start...

Sub system is miles better... i actually takes skill... and you need to put some thought into the set up...

the career is a lot less staring at stats and more actual fighting...

the roster is huge...

the striking is improved... you can target your strikes a lot better... also... using weak strikes to set up the bigger strikes works much better this time...

its a massive amount better IMO...

shiznit

Coach
also... the new amateur grapple system is awesome for multiplayer... it takes away much of the learning curve for newbies... and for dudes used to the normal system we can still use it and get duly rewarded for knowing how to use it.

it lets the newbies at least be able hang with a more experienced dude... as opposed to getting raped if you didn't know how to use the grapple system.

Special K

Coach
where to start...

Sub system is miles better... i actually takes skill... and you need to put some thought into the set up...

the career is a lot less staring at stats and more actual fighting...

the roster is huge...

the striking is improved... you can target your strikes a lot better... also... using weak strikes to set up the bigger strikes works much better this time...

its a massive amount better IMO...
quoted for truth!

This game shits on 2010 from large heights

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I love career mode, wish they'd add some more minor leagues and the ability to take longer breaks inbetween opponents so you can train though. Or even just the option to take a 6 week/turn break once every couple of years so you can get your ratings up, cause I get into the UFC, beat 3-4 generated/lower tier guys then suddenly I'm choosing between Shogun, Machida, Rampage and Tito and still rated 68-72. I've been avoiding Jon Jones for like 5 fights now lol he's rated 95, my guy is still in the high 70's

Latest posts