What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Rugby League Manager

SP

Bench
I downloaded a demo for this game from a website (i cant remember what it was),

but it didnt work for me, some file was missing or something like that

has anyone here heard of it, or played a working demo?

Priddo

Juniors
URLM doesn't have a release date but the creator Paul and me talk when he comes online. he says he is about 90%. he has the same problem as me, we only do it when we want...but i suspect his could be out very soon.

Terry_Lamb

Juniors
I downloaded the 1st and 2nd demos of the game. There's not much difference between the two, except that u can save and load ur season in the 2nd demo.
Personally i think its a great game, very addictive.
Oh and one other difference in the 2nd game, the teams and scores are more realistic. In the 1st demo i had manly beating broncos by 46 and souths was coming 1st for one half of the season.
Get the 2nd one..should keep u busy until Rugby League2003 comes out!

SP

Bench
i did download the 2nd demo, but it said my computer didnt have some .DLL file installed

tigergal

Juniors
this thing has totally phukked my comp... it doesnt work on my computer and now my computer is in like that small mode where everything is like smaller.. cant explain what i mean and i dont know how to fix it and im gonna get into trouble...

Monkey

Juniors
thats your resolution. right click on your desktop(not on an icon), then click properties. then go to settings(at the top of the box). then there should be a thing that says 1024x800. or something simaler. miake the numbers smaller if u want ur screen to go bigger, or the opposite for smaller

tigergal

Juniors
thanks.. its not exactly the same as b4 but a lot less noticeable.. thanks heaps :D just a shame i cant get the game to work.. i downloaded the dll file and every thing stupid thing..

grumps

Juniors
does anyone know what it means when it say URLM.rar is not a valid win32 application cos i cant get the demo to go. my computer is pretty crap though

Alan Shore

First Grade
grumps said:
does anyone know what it means when it say URLM.rar is not a valid win32 application cos i cant get the demo to go. my computer is pretty crap though

.rar files need to be unzipped.

grumps

Juniors
tigergal said:
thanks.. its not exactly the same as b4 but a lot less noticeable.. thanks heaps :D just a shame i cant get the game to work.. i downloaded the dll file and every thing stupid thing..

yea me too i downloaded the msstdfmt.dll thingy but it still says i dont have it i dont know what to do now help anyone please :cry:

SP

Bench
grumps said:
tigergal said:

yea me too i downloaded the msstdfmt.dll thingy but it still says i dont have it i dont know what to do now help anyone please :cry:

i got the same thing

may have to redownload the URLM and reinstall it :?:

Athan

Juniors
Once downloaded you need to register it.

To register the file open an ms-dos window and type this:

regsvr32 MSSTDFMT.DLL

then it should work..

kizzsc

Juniors
hey
yeh priddo wat it happening
wit ur game u havent updated ur site,u havent
given us any updates, ive heard people say that
its a phantom wats happening???
thanx

Latest posts