What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up, up, cronulla!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Do we have the best forward pack in the comp with Gallen up front playing 80 minutes??

Is Jason Smith the new axe? Damn he pulls off some pearlers. Almost like a Judo throw.. Like a Gilmiester but a bit higher, angled across the shoulder.Maybe he's been always doing it and I've just noticed it.

Gibbs off the Bench when he returns next week? (wont happen)

Not getting my hopes up of course but geez we looked good infront of a very handy NQ pack.

Izz

Bench
Is Jason Smith the new axe? Damn he pulls off some pearlers. Almost like a Judo throw.. Like a Gilmiester but a bit higher, angled across the shoulder.Maybe he's been always doing it and I've just noticed it.
I think you mean Jeremy, and yeah, he's been doing those for a while.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I think the Sharks recruited really well over the off season, De Gois and Carney are definitely adding something to their attack and Paul Gallen has just been phenomenal. Over 200 meters and 37 tackles last night. This guy does the work of three or four men.

I think Carney will keep getting better this season.

I remember being fascinated overwhelmingly awful Robson was last season but I guess that's just because he was playing for Parra but he actually has got some potential.

I rate Flannaghan as a coach to be honest and I think he can get the job done.

gUt

Coach
Wade Graham running on the edges seems to be working. Cronulla are a good team to watch at the moment. I hope they run into the Dogs soon, that will be a cracking game.

gronkathon

First Grade
They played ok.

Cowboys were dreadful though in attack. Aaron Payne seems like he would rather give anyone the ball but Thurston, Bowen overplayed his hand etc.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Dammit I've got that Up Up Cronulla song stuck in my head now. Oh well at least it's better than that crap Raiders anthem.

sharko

Juniors
A great effort at a ground on a Sat nite where it is very tough to win. If the Land & Enviro Court are reasonable then the future looks goood..spend within your means and you can still be succesful!

Windy70

Juniors
Will just be great to enjoy the footy for a season being at the very least competitive.

Paul Gallen is the Everest of rugby league at the moment. Heart like Phar Lap

drago brelli

Bench
Sorry, it's the Stinking St.stains Merged....they're my team but I love their new name. Gallen is playing some amazing football but he is not superman and he is slowly burning himself out and this is before Origin starts.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Sorry, it's the Stinking St.stains Merged....they're my team but I love their new name. Gallen is playing some amazing football but he is not superman and he is slowly burning himself out and this is before Origin starts.

In Soviet Russia...PAUL GALLEN BURNS YOU!