What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Broncos

ozbash

Referee
The gospel according to Bluey..

Konrad out - the 'nu is in !

Bluey says manu is well ahead in his recovery and has been "training the house down".

According to Michael Luck he is also a strong chance for the Broncos game.

Nothing about young Kev..

jamaman

Juniors

Bluey says manu is well ahead in his recovery and has been "training the house down".

According to Michael Luck he is also a strong chance for the Broncos game.

Nothing about young Kev..

I hope our backs learn to spread on defense or it will be all over by half time

Blair

Coach

Still no finer sight in football than when Manu winds up. The fact he's been gone for several weeks has just brought that home to me again. I miss the big fella, I really do! Forgive me for anything negative I've written about him this season.

Hey, need a bit of a heads-up with the nicknames. I presume 'Mutz' is Matulino but 'Thirdman'?

Last edited:

MKEB...

Staff member
Thirdman into any tackles and fights...usually when someone is already being seen to

Meth

Staff member
You'd have to think Omar misses out.

Gutted we're shoving Brown back to centre.

Juju

Juniors
I'd like to see Seb debut - but watching the Vulcans, I would of though Sam Lousi was ahead of him in the pecking order.

I like what Seb may possibly bring to the table - high work rate, good dummy half running.
Intimidating place to debut though.