What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes.

chewsta

First Grade
what about a benchie spot for one of them. the way the Raiders blooded Milford.

Far more exciting than De-Gooch.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I believe Holmes is off contract this year so is Brown

Wrong. I've done the checking.

Holmes' three year deal started with '13 so what I posted above is out by a year.

Brown was resigned very recently, after Feefs defected in fact, to a new 3 year deal. At overs.

cb4

First Grade
Brown has re-signed with us. Overs is grosely exaggerated unless he becomes an International in the next 3 years.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Brown has re-signed with us. Overs is grosely exaggerated unless he becomes an International in the next 3 years.

Which he might if he chooses NZ. They're not scared to pick kids in test matches.

cb4

First Grade
Which he might if he chooses NZ. They're not scared to pick kids in test matches.

I am cool with that. IMO, he would be perfect foil for Isaak Luke in a test match.

He will be on our bench next year, no doubt.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I am cool with that. IMO, he would be perfect foil for Isaak Luke in a test match.

He will be on our bench next year, no doubt.

Agree. I think he's already turned 20. So he'll be ripe for the picking in 2016 if all the stars align for him leading in.

Ads

First Grade
Off topic but did we end up signing the younger Simona from the tigers? Was he a fullback?

Stinkler

Juniors
Holmes walked around on the right wing in the 2nd half today.
Looked disinterested.
Very poor in a team beaten by 40+.

Jono Russell

Bench
If Gordon is out injured give Holmes a go. He will either shine or be the same as what we are already dishing up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Gordon is out injured give Holmes a go. He will either shine or be the same as what we are already dishing up.

Will

Not

Happen

If we don't have a fit fullback it'll probably be Stapo to 1, Ayshford to wing and Prior to centres. Like the master stroke of today.