What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes.

chewsta

First Grade
Give me a f**ken crack in the centres. Im slow, kinda old and probably couldnt catch the ball if they sent me out there with a butterfly net but atleast i'll try and tackle lower than the oppositions waist FFS!

webShark

Put Gagan in at right centre.
He's big, and showed some toe today on the wing.
Can't be worse.

No he needs to be 10 years older, take a 3 year break join a band and carry an injury to even be considered.

All this Sopoaga stuff is funny. The same mob who put together this squad leave him out for the likes of Prior and Ayshford! If they can even contemplate picking them over the kid speaks volumes. Don't be kidded these kids are not guns. We are shithouse. Sopoaga is a typical modern Flanno Shark. High work rate with little flair.

Where are all the Blake Ayshford fans now? Crap for years, going backwards. Just the man for the job.

Never mind Glenn Morrison,Brian Smith may be the man. I do believe we need a massive clearout and it will take years. I would only keep Carney and Ryan. Flick the rest. Gall included. Thinks he runs the place and does. Corey Parker moves to prop when asked and they actually have more than one prop. Beau is a massive positive from a marketing point of view and half decent player. Rest are plodders. Some may be ok under a new coach.

No he needs to be 10 years older, take a 3 year break join a band and carry an injury to even be considered.

All this Sopoaga stuff is funny. The same mob who put together this squad leave him out for the likes of Prior and Ayshford! If they can even contemplate picking them over the kid speaks volumes. Don't be kidded these kids are not guns. We are shithouse. Sopoaga is a typical modern Flanno Shark. High work rate with little flair.

Where are all the Blake Ayshford fans now? Crap for years, going backwards. Just the man for the job.

Never mind Glenn Morrison,Brian Smith may be the man. I do believe we need a massive clearout and it will take years. I would only keep Carney and Ryan. Flick the rest. Gall included. Thinks he runs the place and does. Corey Parker moves to prop when asked and they actually have more than one prop. Beau is a massive positive from a marketing point of view and half decent player. Rest are plodders. Some may be ok under a new coach.

I agree get Brian Smith in and he has total control within financial structure

Last edited:

Pig Champion

Juniors
Jack Thompson, we need Jack Thompson.

"Now we can all get some sleep".

That's all I've got, memories.

Quigs, you'd be on the claytons now?

newman

First Grade
Carving them up in 20's. A couple of tries, strong tackle busting runs, try saving tackles, excellent with the ball in the air and on the ground. He trained with firsts all week.

I'd really love to see him get a go on the wing in firsts.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Carving them up in 20's. A couple of tries, strong tackle busting runs, try saving tackles, excellent with the ball in the air and on the ground. He trained with firsts all week.

I'd really love to see him get a go on the wing in firsts.
Na, have faith in the guy, looks to pass too, play him natural.

Guessing Flash will play on one leg. We play busted people, rather than blood a kid. Makes me sad.