What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vats

Brando

Juniors
f**k!
Cost us that game!
You do NOT have to pass everytime you have the ball!
f**k f**k f**k f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Johnson made a break and Manu made 2 half-breaks in the last 15 minutes and had absolutely no support. It's outrageous that we pass the ball to our winger and then when he looks to pass inside there are 3 Storm players and no Warriors within 20 metres, when we are the ones chasing the game!

We didn't score any points in the last 60 minutes. Sorry, but I'm not going to blame the handful of blokes who actually tried to make something happen.

spear tackle

Juniors
Time to cut some dead wood.
Bluey said there would be changes if they stuffed this up and they did I'm interested to see what happens now or are we going to get a pile of excuses.
There also seems to be a few injury prone players that spend more time out than on the feild doesnt help our reserve rotation one bit.

Brando

Juniors
"We pass the ball to our winger and then when he looks to pass inside there are 3 Storm players and no Warriors within 20 metres...."

So DON'T pass the farkin' ball Vats!!!!!

beefstew

Juniors
Johnson made a break and Manu made 2 half-breaks in the last 15 minutes and had absolutely no support. It's outrageous that we pass the ball to our winger and then when he looks to pass inside there are 3 Storm players and no Warriors within 20 metres, when we are the ones chasing the game!

We didn't score any points in the last 60 minutes. Sorry, but I'm not going to blame the handful of blokes who actually tried to make something happen.

How unusual...more excuses.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'd actually like to blame our broken-ass fullbacks. When the hell are we going to get a fullback, who can last a full game against the Storm???

Fast Eddie

First Grade
People need to realise Brian McClennan is a myth, I accepted that early in the season so these kind of losses are expected and don't really mind.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
"We pass the ball to our winger and then when he looks to pass inside there are 3 Storm players and no Warriors within 20 metres...."

So DON'T pass the farkin' ball Vats!!!!!

He was going out. You may be surprised to learn that wingers are those guys situated closest to the sideline.