What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegas

R-15-3

Bench
Prefer the panthers. First rounds are always a toss of the coin let alone over there.
I’d rather lose an opening game to them than against a bottom 4 team. And if we get a win against a top 4 team is great.

shadowboxer

First Grade
At least if Sharks are down 20-0 at half time, you won’t have to make a shite escape and walk through the wet grass to woolooware station, but disappear into the the land of Gamblor.
Thanks but no thanks

R-15-3

Bench
Anyone else find it weird we picked Katoa to be the main man? Assuming it was taken last week and we where busy?

Quigs

Immortal
Stuff it. It will take a few weeks to get over the round one yankee junket trip.

Great first up game.
For the Americans to know the teams highlights of previous clashes between the two teams.

WrestleMania is a couple of weeks after it, we need to get one of them to lead us out.
Thought but won't get Roman Reigns
Then as he last Main thinking someone similar to us Big match John Cena
Or the one I would love and the sharks players would enjoy the building would erupt Dominic Mysterio.

Easy task for the players if you are not smart enough to organise passports and visas for the game we don't want you at the club.
You are grown men you should not need help doing this

Special K

Coach
If you can make it go it is an unreal weekend. I had a 10/10 time and blacked out during the 2nd game. I have no memories of any of it really.

shaggs

Coach
You’ve lost your mind.

Every club keeps track of a players Medicare number, private health insurance and passports.
We did it in the mid 2000s when I worked there and sure as shit they still do it now.
You seem to forget that a lot of rugby league players come from families or backgrounds that out very little into keeping track of resources

fizzgig

Juniors
I suppose Panthers won’t do the world club challenge in the UK should they win the comp again?
Asked a mate who is a Pennies supporter what he thought of that a month or so ago. He was into it. UK then US then week off for round 2 seemed ok for them.