What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Victorian sentiment

Green Machine

First Grade
Craig Bolton is a real Sydney boy. That's if you include Canberra as a suburb of Sydney.
Henry Playfair comes from Holbrook, north of Albury

Green Machine

First Grade
Craig Bird:
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/tabid/7106/Default.aspx?newsid=56627
I come from an area that's pretty big on rugby league and soccer. But I was lucky to have a pretty supportive family. My dad got me into AFL and he's probably someone I owe this to,” Bird said.
His father is Steve Bird who previously turned out for Port Adelaide in the SANFL. ”He's sort of my personal coach - always has been growing up. Even if I think I've played all right he puts me back in line and he points out a few things that I did wrong,” Bird said.

Evenflow

Bench
I was surprised at the pathetic turnout at the airport to welcome them home, I heard on the radio a headcount of 12 was taken, however reported on ABC website as 50.

Errr here's a thought, maybe they didn't have many people at the airport because they were already waiting for the players at Princes park which was the designated and advertised place for their meet and greet with their fans.......just a thought :sarcasm:

dollyhands

Juniors
Errr here's a thought, maybe they didn't have many people at the airport because they were already waiting for the players at Princes park which was the designated and advertised place for their meet and greet with their fans.......just a thought :sarcasm:
Or hadn't even driven home from syd

Brutus

Referee
There's plenty holding the NRL from expansion. 1. AFL is growing faster and a good game I might add. 2. NRL off field misdemeanours. 3. Suportors dont akt to inteligant.

It's amazing the amount of paranoid fumbleball posters who have lobbed here recently.

Latest posts