What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

First Grade
I used my power on Smiley last night. I stole his potion of persuasion. By the sounds of it he is the one who tried to set up Apey. The fact he got Apey to target Bunniestard almost makes me want to let it slide. Almost.

Vote: Smiley

soc123_au

Staff member
I know Whall is wrong. Although I am not convinced on 9701's info either. The only thing that gives it cred is that he had info yesterday as well.

soc123_au

Staff member
What was your info on me Whall? The alignment part is wrong. What else have you got?

RHCP

Bench
Vote: Smiley

Still suss on Soc, but Smiley having a 'potion of persuasion' doesn't sit well with me tbh.

soc123_au

Staff member
I still think we need a lynch. If it is me or Smiley then my choice is pretty obvious.

Vote Smiley

DB

First Grade
vote smiley

Only on the basis that 9701 has provided info before, or claim to.... Not sure on soc though.

Apey

Staff member
If Smiley is cult I just tried to fix him, but it sounds like he is mafia more than anything else.

How was your one about BM worded Apey?

I'm not an investigator, after reading the rest of my PM it was obvious it was bullshit.

I don't know about Apey but I specifically investigated you and got that result back.

Sounds solid then.

I still think we need a lynch. If it is me or Smiley then my choice is pretty obvious.

Vote Smiley

It's not that obvious. Lynch Smiley today and lynch you tomorrow? Or the other way around?