What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video taken of idiot fans @ WIN vs Titans

Dragon

Coach
gtsmqcnp.gif

Steel Dragon

Bench
Wasnt me!

I still miss the Steelers - but I'm a Dragons supporter now.
Sounds like they were being d!cks for the hell of it.

(plus I wasnt at the game...)

Quigs

Immortal
Maj, didn't you get up and show them how big you are.

Gee that would of stopped me in my tracks.

Cheers
Quigs

Steel Dragon

Bench
Seriously - they probably arent even Steelers fans.
They probably just saw how much you blokes were into the game and thought it would be funny to get a rise out of you.

Best to ignore idiots like that. As soon as you acknowledge them, it only encourages them.
Dont give them the credit and they'll go away.

leaguelover4

Juniors
You have all heard about the youngling heroes down south who carry on with their Steelers BS, well here's the vid proof of it i took on my phone during the Titans game.
Please i dont accept any responsibilty for anyone punching their monitor. Instead freeze frame the tools, pin point them, and smash them instead next time down there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVqvzOlGgk
And this upsets you? Why? They would be entitled to free speech at a public venue would they not?

Dragon

Coach
Another derro Steeler fan apologist.

(no offence to the decent hard working Steelers Fans)

Aww your
egqltpjc.gif
didn't get the desired response...

I haven't shouted 'steelers' since '98. But hey, awesome thread and video mate. Keep those bastards honest, damn people with their....chants.

The Major

Bench
And this upsets you? Why? They would be entitled to free speech at a public venue would they not?

Of course they are. But on the hill at a footy game does not quite constitute their entitlement of free speech when its under-age or just over and under the influence of alcohol and deliberately making attempts to antagonise anyone cheering on the dragons. Its downright stupidity.

And yes it does upset me to see the lengths these tools go to to carry on the way they do. Those of us directly involved know whats involved and the feeling surrounding it at the time. You werent there, thus dont know and find it okay to pass judgement.

This is why the majority of Dragons, Sydney based fans, and those who travel to all the games dont make the effort to go there. This vid is mainly for those fans of ours who boycott that ground to justify why they do so and see what they are lucky to be missing out on.

I'm all whoopty doo about all this too. Its just unfortunate i didnt get around to posting the vid when we were actively discussing the match soon after it happened.

Quigs

Immortal
It's a great video.

Did Channel Nein offer to give you some money to use it.

ACA, might even interview you.

I reckon you should take this right to the very top. Give your CEO a call.

Cheers
Quigs

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
they are entitled to freedom of speech on the hill but like the major said not when they know it upsets and pisses of the dragon army. we are simply called the st george illawarra dragons. if they wish to chant on the team then so be it but the team has never and is not known as steelars so why chant it. if you wollongong people who love your team want to chant anythin why dont you chant illawarra since thats apart of the team and who knows we all might join in

Red Bear

Referee
I saw some idiot chanting Saint George, they arent in the comp anymore either

attach bait to hook and cast off...

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
I saw some idiot chanting Saint George, they arent in the comp anymore either

attach bait to hook and cast off...

ummm check again idiot.... the team coming equal 2nd on the NRL 2009 ladder. im pretty sure dere is a team called saint george but i must be seeing things!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
why cant we all just get along...

we have tried to make peace with the main guys and invite them to join us at the gong but it alwayz turns sour cause all of our chants are dragons and st george based. if they have something better den STEELARS! STEELARS! im sure the army will be more then happy to join

Latest posts