What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual NRL 2004

Glenn

First Grade
lol wonder if anyone would be stupid enough to post who they have before the deadline lol

Petey

Juniors
It all fit under the Salary Cap with 16,000 still to spare .

I think I did alright for myself .

Glenn

First Grade
when the last minute scramble for players is on in a few hours you will see ;-)

Petey

Juniors
The comp that I'm in started recruiting on Monday night .

All our teams have been sorted out already .

That is my final squad .

So what do you guys think of my squad ?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Glenn said:
lol wonder if anyone would be stupid enough to post who they have before the deadline lol

Wouldn't matter anyway, I have had a look at all the teams so far so I have a good idea what certain players need. So once again, hands off el masri _JOHNSY

Dogs Of War

Coach
tdcockers said:
how late do you think the sharks can/will leave their recruiting drive?

Hopefully I get an idea about 1/2 hr before the end. Anyone, I descided on a new plan of attack. It's top secret but it should assure me of getting the players I want.

tdcockers

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:

what, so soon? i don't know about anyone else, but this is about the most nervous i can remember being. adrenaline coursing through the veins, fingers typing and clicking frantically, 13 or 14 windows open, and a super fast (university) internet connection on a brand new dell machine.

and i just wasted 2 minutes typing this :shock:

tdcockers

Juniors
my entire team just disappeared, but i still have only $86000 left in the bank???

i tried to put a bid in right on the end of time :(

Dogs Of War

Coach
What the hell happened. I just put in a bid in for el magic of $1,300,000 in the last minute and then all the bids dissapeared, but I still got no money. WAAAAHHHH!

Glenn

First Grade
Nice to see I am not alone, no players but only 215,000 in the bank :? :? :?