What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volkman & Allan gone

Maximus

Coach
Of course RLPA need to get involved he is part of their union
Still tell me where the Dragons have breached?

Easy. He was training while unregistered.

Now you quote the part that says players are allowed to train with the team while uninsured as long as the club claims they are doing a medical.

Reminds me a bit of Prince Andrew and his interview, he thought he could speak to the allegations and the media garrotted him.

Also all parties should be careful of self righteous blathering because of possible legal proceedings.

Prince Andrew has more grief on the way I think and by giving his car crash interview, he’s shut down some arguments and options unnecessarily.

Own goals.

Kids at home, do not make a police statement other than on legal advice.

PS the protective service in the uk keep records of their totals whereabouts and could probay determine Andy’s “ pizza express” defence. They don’t like releasing stuff. Even stuff from 20 years ago.

BLM01

First Grade
Easy. He was training while unregistered.

Now you quote the part that says players are allowed to train with the team while uninsured as long as the club claims they are doing a medical.
Yep come back to me when you have defined or know what training he took part in and we have received our breach notice. Then I will stand corrected.
Otherwise I have proven you are wrong as you have a lot of assumptions that they breached both CBA and NRL rules

Ben_Dragons11

Juniors
Yikes….
240108_dra_training-43-jpg.4913

St Tangles

Bench
Yep come back to me when you have defined or know what training he took part in and we have received our breach notice. Then I will stand corrected.
Otherwise I have proven you are wrong as you have a lot of assumptions that they breached both CBA and NRL rules
He read it on Fox and posted a quote from the RLPA he must be right 🤣😂🤣😂

Maximus

Coach

Here you go. Training. So much for no contact, just passing the ball.

Also where exactly have you proven anything? You made a claim and posted nothing in support.

Yikes….
240108_dra_training-43-jpg.4913

BLM01

First Grade
Here you go. Training. So much for no contact, just passing the ball.

Also where exactly have you proven anything? You made a claim and posted nothing in support.
Around in circles we go. Your making the claims we did wrong and breached rules with some sort of crusade...prove it You have come back with a photo you hopefully support there is a breach. That photo was around on the day. Where is the breach and the notice?.

Maximus

Coach
Around in circles we go. Your making the claims we did wrong and breached rules with some sort of crusade...prove it You have come back with a photo you hopefully support there is a breach. That photo was around on the day. Where is the breach and the notice?.

The photo proves that we did the wrong thing. He is clearly training, and there is clearly contact. Your "there is no breach notice issued, so therefore it's proof nothing wrong was done" is quite easily countered by the fact it took them a week to issue Amone a breach notice after he was found guilty. The NRL moves incredibly slowly.

But no, you're right, it's clearly a conspiracy against us between the NRL and national associations that said players aren't insured without a contract, foxsports, the Warriors, and the RLPA.

BLM01

First Grade
The photo proves that we did the wrong thing. He is clearly training, and there is clearly contact. Your "there is no breach notice issued, so therefore it's proof nothing wrong was done" is quite easily countered by the fact it took them a week to issue Amone a breach notice after he was found guilty. The NRL moves incredibly slowly.

But no, you're right, it's clearly a conspiracy against us between the NRL and national associations that said players aren't insured without a contract, foxsports, the Warriors, and the RLPA.
I must be looking at a different photo to see what you see. Oh I see now so the breach notice is still coming.
I wait with baited breath to eat my words.. but your comparing a NRL response with how they reacted with Amone.
That will do me. I am out.