What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volkman & Allan gone

Ease up on him, he needs an outlet for his rage now he can’t vent on the Wahs any more cause it looks like the whole Volkman mess was created by Ronald and his manager
I don’t have any rage, just having some fun at their expense.

We all feel for the youngster, but he shouldn’t be hopping on a flight when he can’t attach a seatbelt properly.

RLPA boss condemns 'botched' Dragons saga​

The title is very misleading and should be called:

“RLPA shop steward karening on/Blames everyone except those responsible”

Its not SGIs problem.

If it is, shut up and sue us.

Clint can hold an official RLPA meat raffle if he’s serious. I’ll buy a ticket.

On a more serious note, headlines like this are lazy and unhelpful.

The most troubling aspect of this “saga” for SGI was which coloured pen to use to sign the letter to his agent asking “what time are you coming to collect him?”

Last edited:

VodkaSaint

Juniors
This Volkman thing has Gone too far.
1. he signed a contract pending a medical
2. and all this Bullshit cause his Manager stuffed up, he should had made sure medical before he signed a clearance from his warriors contract.
3. Volkman is not a kid, he knew something was wrong with his shoulder .
4. Go get stuffed the Dragons are not to blame here.

Last edited:

steerlerbab

Juniors
Warriors knew Vokeman is injured, they should have covered him like we are covering Ramsey and I applaud our club for doing so. It is very unsportsman of Warriors to let him go when they knew he will be sitting one year on the sideline.

I assume our club had a close saying the player will be registered subject to medical checks. That medical check is usually carried out at our facilities by our Doctors. It is the norm in the Australian workplace to ask for Citizenship, work permit, police check, etc and you are asked to bring them along with you on the first day you show up for work

possm

Coach
Warriors knew Vokeman is injured, they should have covered him like we are covering Ramsey and I applaud our club for doing so. It is very unsportsman of Warriors to let him go when they knew he will be sitting one year on the sideline.

I assume our club had a close saying the player will be registered subject to medical checks. That medical check is usually carried out at our facilities by our Doctors. It is the norm in the Australian workplace to ask for Citizenship, work permit, police check, etc and you are asked to bring them along with you on the first day you show up for work
The Warriors knew he was injured, Volkman knew he was injured and someone at the Dragons allowed him to train without first being cleared by a medical. That person should be sacked.

TheRev

First Grade
Journos said it this week.. the Warriors were so keen to get Volkman gone that they would have let AFB go in 2024 if we would agree to take both of them... how close we must have been to landing AFB.. ffs dohhh.

Oh for gods sake. Save your faux victimhood.

You constantly stink up our forum with the most awful diatribes, and now you have the audacity to speak on our behalf.

Just f**k off

Why are you bullying and swearing at me?

What did I do to you?

Don’t you want people visiting, being interested in and lending support to SGI?

thebigredv

First Grade
NRL is tribal, you support your own club and generally wish all other 16 teams pain and suffering.

Generally yes, but it's not a law.
I like the idea that some people can feel empathy for other clubs, acknowledge their history and give them the time of day. Especially at this time when EVERYONE including Peter Vlandys and his merry men look at as with such disdain and our own managament has driven us into the ground.
I find it refreshing that Phantom can get invested in the Dragons, when many have been driven to the point of barely caring anymore after feeling so unheard... at least that's where I am at.

Latest posts