What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volkman & Allan gone

possm

Coach
Journos said it this week.. the Warriors were so keen to get Volkman gone that they would have let AFB go in 2024 if we would agree to take both of them... how close we must have been to landing AFB.. ffs dohhh.
If this is journo BS, then one wonders why they continue to do this.

If it is true, did we know this, and if we did, why did not we go with it?

Crush

Coach
Generally yes, but it's not a law.
I like the idea that some people can feel empathy for other clubs, acknowledge their history and give them the time of day. Especially at this time when EVERYONE including Peter Vlandys and his merry men look at as with such disdain and our own managament has driven us into the ground.
I find it refreshing that Phantom can get invested in the Dragons, when many have been driven to the point of barely caring anymore after feeling so unheard... at least that's where I am at.
Do you have empathy for the dogs? Acknowledge their proud history and want to head over to their forum and give them a little chin up lads?
Didn’t think so….
It’s weird.

Im not so sure.
All depends if he recieved the same medical report that we did.
As agent for RW the release should have been signed conditionally upon the St GI contract being registered

No unconditional STGI contract, no release

Reality is Tartark was in a big hurry to get his hands on the Warriors payment to collect his commission

Clint Newton should concentrate on Tartak’s conduct.

BLM01

First Grade
Surely the fault lies with Tartak
It is a nothing article. Newton.. yeah we can agree it has been botched and not great for the kid but its the system and if rules need tweaking or tightening then so be it. I like how the Dragons and botched in the same headline trying to make like it is our breach or error when it is not the case.
Newton was not pointing the finger at the Dragons but understand as the boss he has to show his anger and support for the player

thebigredv

First Grade
Do you have empathy for the dogs? Acknowledge their proud history and want to head over to their forum and give them a little chin up lads?
Didn’t think so….
It’s weird.
No I don't, especially considering their cheating history. That's me. I'm not partial to any club other than us and even that's a struggle right now. If I see an honest club copping the rough end of the stick I may go into bat for that club but not with the same passion as for the Dragons. Is that weird?

If we were all just hating on each other all the time the world would be an ugly place. There's space for finding commonality between the rivalry, it's partially why origin is such a beautiful thing. This rivalry doesn't necessitate hatred or disinterest in one another. As much as this is a tribal sport, and that's part of the allure of rugby league, I have no qualms that someone might have enough care to comment on the ongoings of our club. I see it as respectful and certainly non-threatening.

p.s this is probably the most active of all the club forums so it's of little surprise others might pop on over. Have you seen the 'discussions' at some others? It's sad.

SBD82

Coach
It’s a bit cute how you blokes are sticking up for a bloke that’s clearly trolling you.

Forget his claims of victimhood. Here’s his response when others visit the Tigers forum:

Slow roasted Nealo.

I reckon the dogs would take one sniff at your burnished smuggy jersey and prefer to starve themselves to death.

You are a creepy loser punk, the bloated human maggot of LU, no brain tissue, just a black poisonous mucous now stop stalking me and f**k off.

Every time you post, we lose advertising and forum members.

Now get back on your Brett Finch site and try to “buy your drugs”

Leave Jerome behind on your way out

Crush

Coach
No I don't, especially considering their cheating history. That's me. I'm not partial to any club other than us and even that's a struggle right now. If I see an honest club copping the rough end of the stick I may go into bat for that club but not with the same passion as for the Dragons. Is that weird?

If we were all just hating on each other all the time the world would be an ugly place. There's space for finding commonality between the rivalry, it's partially why origin is such a beautiful thing. This rivalry doesn't necessitate hatred or disinterest in one another. As much as this is a tribal sport, and that's part of the allure of rugby league, I have no qualms that someone might have enough care to comment on the ongoings of our club. I see it as respectful and certainly non-threatening.

p.s this is probably the most active of all the club forums so it's of little surprise others might pop on over. Have you seen the 'discussions' at some others? It's sad.
The odd comment in an opposition forum? Not a problem. I sometimes post something in the Sharks forum, a couple of times a season maybe. And on game day vs us will have a little banter perhaps.
That’s me though, I think it’s weird to hang out in an opposition forum, I also think it’s weird to hold more than one club membership. Curtis on Red V Podcast is a member of Tigers, Dolphins and Dragons I read? I find that strange.
But whatever. How many more weeks until the trials start? Running out of things to talk about!
What are we even discussing!?

Lennyb

Juniors
As agent for RW the release should have been signed conditionally upon the St GI contract being registered

No unconditional STGI contract, no release

Reality is Tartark was in a big hurry to get his hands on the Warriors payment to collect his commission

Clint Newton should concentrate on Tartak’s conduct.
As I said, it comes down to the medical report recieved from the Warriors medical team.

If it was incorrect, I can see an out of court settlement for Volk incoming.

Shane said that he had not seen this in 20yrs of footy.

Im just glad that it has nothing to do with us anymore. Apart from a few media shat talkers who need to fill a paragraph in.

It’s a bit cute how you blokes are sticking up for a bloke that’s clearly trolling you.

Forget his claims of victimhood. Here’s his response when others visit the Tigers forum:
I
Thats my response when that guy starts his crap on me like you are doing to me now.

You can ask @This Year? and other SGI Fans how I treat them and your club at Wt and elsewhere. And trolls don’t invite other posters to take up the SGI interest. Even friends from other clubs.

But if you are prepared to lie to and criticise your own forum members for engaging with me that’s next level hate.

Please keep away from me on the forum elsewhere in the future.

Nothing would please me more than to stay away from you.

But how is that possible when you’re constantly stinking up my team’s forum with your creative writing exercises?
Nothing would please me more than to stay away from you.

But how is that possible when you’re constantly stinking up my team’s forum with your creative writing exercises?
I’ve told you, I’m leaving this forum because of your personal and targeted attacks on me for no reason.

But when you lie about me and break forum rules I need to correct that.

If you want to bully people who support and show an interest in SGI, we will stay away.

Last edited:
I don’t think I have ever been more pumped for the footy to start!
We play Souths and Tigers in trials?
Yep,
The Charity Shield will be played on Saturday, February 17th at 8:05pm KJO then Mudgee against Wests Tigers on Saturday, February 24th, at 8:05pm.
This year I've got a large flat screen, and fox, in my shed - There's no more TV sharing for me and no-one hears me swearing, counts my drinks or sees me weeping. :p
Go the Dragons - can't friggin wait.

I’ve told you, I’m leaving this forum because of your personal and targeted attacks on me for no reason.

But when you lie about me and break forum rules I need to correct that.

If you want to bully people who support and show an interest in SGI, we will stay away.
Before you go Phantom I just want to congratulate you on that post he quoted. That was outstanding!

Latest posts