What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Raiders

Iafeta

Referee
Todd Lowrie is a fair dinkum dud buy. Sam Rapira is well past his best. Sebastine Ikahihifo is badly cursed its not funny. That bloke could cause the Warriors to lose to the Greytown Wildcats. Watching this club week in and week out is paramount to torture. I'd hate to be Matt Elliott, what those blokes did to him in the last 25 minutes is inexcusable.

tonesy87

Juniors
how can they be that f**king shit to drop the ball that many times? when they have been under that much pressure for the previous 30min and a dummy coughs it up before them, all they should be thinking about is holding onto that f**king ball and getting to their kick.......raiders team is f**kin hopeless, were even worse.....wooden spooners 2013

One Warrior

Bench
Yes our hands were crap in the last 20 minutes, but I am sick of being f**ked over by the refs week after f**king week, I am f**king pissed.

JoeD

First Grade
Todd Lowrie, Sam Rapira, Ben Henry, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Feleti Mateo, you can all go and screw yourselves. You disgraceful pieces of scum all were responsible for the debacle that was the last 25 minutes. You pieces of filth should be feeling absolutely ashamed of yourselves with the handling at the end. Disgraceful. I have never been so pinged off.

Don't hold back mate, tell us what u really think!

vvvrulz

Coach
Rubbish ball handling costs us the game, which is a real shame given how spirited our defence was. Shame on you Martel and Ikahihifo.

Iafeta

Referee
I agree completely with you tonesy. We saw the battle of the wooden spoon there tonight. Canberra were completely and utterly dreadful TBF. They were soooooo slow. It looked like they were running up and down on the same spot. No spark in them at all. Other teams would have 20 more points on us in that second half. That is the worst 30 minutes of football I can recall from any team.... except last year against Canberra at home when quite frankly you could tell they couldn't care less what happened.

Some decisions have to be made about some players at this club. Even Kevin Locke, I'm guessing its because of his injuries but he has lost all the spark he had. I reckon ozbash could outrun him over 20 metres.

Aragorn

First Grade
meh, another week, another loss. use to it.

at least we didnt cave in like i thought we would.

Abdullah

Juniors
Mateo - still waiting on this fella to put in decent effort - slooow lazy b@stard...warriors should release him last week.

Lowrie - another fake @ss - waste of money

Toupou - gone back to his old useless self

coach Elliot - complete idiot for playin injured Manu - scored 2 tries but he just had to catch the ball - he couldnt do hitups

Ikahahifo is a dud I have no clue how he is picked each week. The sooner Sam and sione are fit the better.

And Sam rapira ..... Piss off.

Thirty-Three

Juniors
I agree completely with you tonesy. We saw the battle of the wooden spoon there tonight. Canberra were completely and utterly dreadful TBF. They were soooooo slow. It looked like they were running up and down on the same spot. No spark in them at all. Other teams would have 20 more points on us in that second half. That is the worst 30 minutes of football I can recall from any team.... except last year against Canberra at home when quite frankly you could tell they couldn't care less what happened.

Some decisions have to be made about some players at this club. Even Kevin Locke, I'm guessing its because of his injuries but he has lost all the spark he had. I reckon ozbash could outrun him over 20 metres.

Warriors fans just have to accept that a good portion of the team are just mediocre footballers.

armchaircritic

Juniors
It's a shame - both Manu's tries were from good play. Then we turned to shit after we scored that try just after half time.

I guess it hurts more, as we had a tight loss last week.

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
Warriors fans just have to accept that a good portion of the team are just mediocre footballers.

You make a good point. Some of them carve it up in the NYC but fail at NRL level. Besides Price, Campion. Cleary and Wiki, who have the Warriors actually managed to sign that wasnt past their best over the last 19 seasons?

kos

Juniors
Warriors fell asleep in 2nd half nz time 1040pm-1120pm approx.
Plus when is a strip a strip. Its not a strip if its an aussie team making the tackle against our boys.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark We almost had that game but............
I was so fxxg angry in the last 20-Iknew we would cough it up and they must bust us which they did.We have a burden with these 730pm aussie games -we have got to prepare better -train late-come over days earlier whatever.
If that had been an afternoon game we would not have fell asleep in the2nd half.

Iafeta

Referee
First full game i have watched this year. Why did I bother, absolutely seething at all the dropped ball.

Borderline psychotic rage in my house. You're right.
Whats the point? Its just false hope, lies, and players who don't seem to care for the jersey. There are a lot of blokes simply not putting in or not concentrating. I reckon out of our losing streak (taking out the Cowboys win) we've deadset bombed about 5 games, just through immaturity, lack of responsibility or accountability, lack of care, lack of patience, lack of concentration, lack of effort. If teams had been up to beat us week in week out and just played brilliant footy with a modium of luck you could accept it. That game out there was deadset a battle of the tortoise versus the tortoise. Two horribly unfit, slow as old mole sides with a lack of purpose, skill and direction.

I feel for Matt Elliott about now. Along with all our fans. Lowrie, Rapira, Henry, Ikahihifo, Mateo, all dribblers. How on earth can you not learn? The shocking ones for me were Ikahihifo, Rapira and Henry. All of them had loose carries, thats just a lack of application and concentration. The thing for Ikahihifo and Henry is they both should have learned from what happened with Rapira. But the club's roster seems so dense that these lessons have to be learned the hard way, and still, even though going through the hard way time and time again, they don't learn. Its a disgrace. Players on our roster are simply not good enough.

vvvrulz

Coach
Our side is certainly better than second bottom on paper, we should have closed out that game comfortably but we just look like a team that's forgotten that art because of losing so much.

I'm still optimistic this season will be much better than last.

tonesy87

Juniors
mateo - looks like hes just riding the bus until his contract is up and can get out of there

lowrie - teams should know by now not to buy forwards form melbourne, as soon as they leave the storm culture, theyre rubbish

locke - cant remember the last time i saw him running off a forward offload...or do anything for that matter

mannering - solid player, but definately not captain material, we need someone that talks to the team, revs them up, gets up them when they f**k up, whenever we let a try in hes always the first one to the drink bottle, should be tearing the team a new one

leulaui - complete rubbish, we need to throw every coin left at carney, if we end up keeping this dud and lose godinet to another club, im not going to be a happy camper

the culture at the club is f**ked, its not something elliott can fix, not without getting rid of the main core of the players - rapira, mateo, packer, henry, locke

playdaball

Bench
You make a good point. Some of them carve it up in the NYC but fail at NRL level. Besides Price, Campion. Cleary and Wiki, who have the Warriors actually managed to sign that wasnt past their best over the last 19 seasons?

Maloney, Luck, Gatis, Death, Mears, Marsh

vvvrulz

Coach
The shocking ones for me were Ikahihifo, Rapira and Henry. All of them had loose carries, thats just a lack of application and concentration.

The shocker for me was Mateo, all that experience and throws that atrocious pass when all we had to do was hold the damn ball. He's done nothing all season and maybe its time we showed him he doesn't just walk in every week.

Latest posts