What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Tigers Rd 21 2024

Blair

Coach
Taking the two? Yep, how negative.

Chanel kicks it, 16-10, eighteen mins left.

Edit: in a tight contest I'm warming to this decision. Wests have to score twice to beat us.

sup42

Juniors
We need to take the kick, it is looking we may lose a halfback and be playing with one half and defending our way to a win from here.

vvvrulz

Coach
And we die with the football.

We are missing players yes but TMM is not owning this match and he’s plenty good enough.

sup42

Juniors
Two desperation dive boot lace tackles, MGT then Dallin sees the Wahs turn the ball over and go on attack.

Blair

Coach
Big Addin scores, off a Tigers error in the last set.

Addin = footwork and power. Close to the line it's always likely to be a try.

22-10, eight mins left.

sup42

Juniors
Very pleasantly surprised with how tight our centers have been in shutting down the edges tonight, props to the kids in those spots, Center being the hardest position to defend in Rugby League.

sup42

Juniors
Good to see the Tigers think they can win from here with the short kick off. Game on Tigers ball.

vvvrulz

Coach
Meanwhile no Larmer in the comm box today, and the new guy is even worse.

Adam Blair chimed in with “he runs real hard” and Honey with “some… much needed points

… for the Warriors”

Is this honestly the worst comms box we’ve ever had? Challenges even the McIvor days.

sup42

Juniors
And Moala shows why him and Ali are highly rated stars in cup with one of smarter plays from a Wing center switch....have not seen that in a long time at the Warriors.

I remember Whetu Taewa doing that in the Warriors first ever game which was played at Carlaw park versus the Raiders (I was the first ever fan to walk into a Warriors ground, waited from two PM for a seven PM game with my brother at the gates of Carlaw, spoke to John Monie when the bus pulled up. The gates were locked, Monie was taken aback that two fans were waiting so early he let us in to watch them warm up.....

Just so I could claim on the interweb when it was invented that I was and am....the Warriors clubs first ever fan...true story....bugger the Joker...I am fan number one.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
A rare long range try will finish this, great to see our backs in some space for once, albeit from broken play.

28-10, we had a fade out but the poor Tigers are just hopeless.

Matua

Bench
We're going to be screwed next year without AFB. As great as JFH is he doesn't eat metres and score at will.

Do we win tonight without AFB?