What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Roster: Gains & Losses

One Warrior

Bench
Big day of signings for the club, Kurt Capewell secured and the re-signings of both Rocco Berry and Jackson Ford.

Reactions: Izz

Grizzman

Juniors
Yep, its a shame in some ways but good for him. He's going to be good for the Dragon's I'm sure but there was a log jam here in front of him.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Can’t begrudge Volkman that, too good to be stuck behind SJ, TMM and Metcalf indefinitely. Just hope it doesn’t turn into another Mason Lino situation.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Volkman has failed his medical and Dragons likely to terminate him

Not sure exactly where that leaves him, Dragons never registered the contract so does that negate any Warriors release

Izz

Bench
nrl.com has Sifakula as having done his ACL so out for the season. Can't find anything anywhere else about it. Anyone know more?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Potentially earlier, usually timeframe is 6-9 months dependent on the rehabilitation.
I’m well aware, having had a shoulder reconstruction myself! I was on light duties at work for 6 months, though probably only at 70-80% when I returned to full duties. Obviously an athlete would get better rehab but also need to be at near 100% to return to first grade.

edit: duh he had an acl not a shoulder reco… though I think the timeframes are pretty similar.

One Warrior

Bench
I’m well aware, having had a shoulder reconstruction myself! I was on light duties at work for 6 months, though probably only at 70-80% when I returned to full duties. Obviously an athlete would get better rehab but also need to be at near 100% to return to first grade.

edit: duh he had an acl not a shoulder reco… though I think the timeframes are pretty similar.
Yeah I've had an ACL, although coming up 20 years ago now, not easy, athletes are of course able to get surgery quicker.

Izz

Bench
Am I missing something? I thought Kalani Going had an outstanding season for the reserves this year yet the club hasn't signed him yet. What's going on?
(Excuse the pun.)
Going's been named in the trial team v Wests so he must still be in the picture

Rich102

Staff member
Thanks Izz. I saw that. The only thing against him is his size. Will be interesting to see the trial.