What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
Given the number of South Africans in the crowd at the wobblies test matches the last couple of weeks I wonder if it would be worth the Western Bears taking advantage of the salary cap exemption and throw some money at one of the South Africans.
I wouldn`t recommend throwing money away if the budget is tight and only if the player is a genuine chance of cutting it, but would be great if we could tap into that massive South African market in Oz.
They should be given a cap exemption for signing players outside of current nrl squads. Encourages taking a chance on some union converts and reduces weakening the current comp.

Nuke

Staff member
Jews, Croats, Nazis and Serbs, Logan, basically his rants were tiresome and getting on borderline trolling thru racism
I understand there were other reasons, but I don't know if I can say anything or not.

I think we can all work out why Milhouse was moved on though.

Apologies for taking this thread off-topic.
Back to talking about the Western Bears now!