What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

bazza

Immortal
Should ask twiggy, and let him do joint double header games with the Western Force, if they could make a thing of it most fortnight's, then he'd be interested if only to boost awareness for the force and increase their crowds aswell as advertising for his own purposes thru league aswell, he wouldn't need to sponsor the dragons like he does now either, or just do both, (hell he has the mula for it), trouble is for that all to work either the ARU or NRL need to align perths games
would have thought any partnership with the Force would be to try and get alternative weekend games so that someone is playing at HBF every week

Is he out?
Last I heard he was all in. It was just a matter of how and when. I guess those conversations have been directly with Norths and maybe he has or hasn’t had a chance to engage with the WA consortium side of things yet. Unsure.

Regardless of all that mumbo jumbo, JJ would be the highest profile supporter. It would be insanity to not bring him in some capacity. He brings something no one else at this point can bring, instant recognition of the brand on a global scene due to his status.

But beyond all that if he does ultimately come in then I again state what I said before. There will eventually be Bears people as board members and most likely those board members aren’t even Norths board members yet or may never be Norths board members in all honesty but they will be Bears people.

Last edited:

Latest posts