What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Iamback

Coach
Quite possibly your most pathetic post. And that’s saying something.

I have asked the many times no response. How about instead of being a cock you actually bring something to the discussion.

so you have this answer then?

Great.

Mind me asking what sort of numbers they put through it?

No matter what plan comes up, Perth locals in the East comp whether it be QLD or NSW need a good school program when the season ends in April

Vlad59

Juniors
I have asked the many times no response. How about instead of being a cock you actually bring something to the discussion.

so you have this answer then?
Oh dear somebody’s having a tanty. I weaved my magic by doing a google search with the words ‘WA’ ‘Rugby league’ ‘schools’. Whodathunk? Clearly such an effort was beyond you old boy. I mean it’s all just too hard. You’ve sat there despairing for this information and here was your answer. Look for it yourself you big lazy turd!

Vlad59

Juniors
Here something else that might help. I hit my straps and typed NRLWA. Bloody bright bastard I am.

Last edited:
Yet despite all of these programs and pathways, WA only has 4,100 players.

The biggest takeaway is there are more clubs in rural WA than Perth, despite it being one of the most centralised states in the country.

Wb1234

Referee
Oh dear somebody’s having a tanty. I weaved my magic by doing a google search with the words ‘WA’ ‘Rugby league’ ‘schools’. Whodathunk? Clearly such an effort was beyond you old boy. I mean it’s all just too hard. You’ve sat there despairing for this information and here was your answer. Look for it yourself you big lazy turd!
When are you doing a google search for Balmain sg flegg ?

Iamback

Coach

I like half your age you piss head.

I was waiting for someone who wants Perth to go it alone to actually offer something of substance.

That same website is for all RL, So I know it well

Take your last post. I can see there are 5 u15's teams but in this round

There seems to be plenty of 0-0 scores

Is there forfeits? Or other issues. You know the stuff that doesn't come up in google

Attachments

• IMG_2840.png
    IMG_2840.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 3

Vlad59

Juniors
He is just a drunken fool only wants to insult and not discuss stuff
Dear me getting very personal aren’t we? Sorry I made you look line a first rate twit. Lots of info there for you old boy. Have a jolly good read. You can thank me later. Sweet dreams dumbo!

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Here something else that might help. I hit my straps and typed NRLWA. Bloody bright bastard I am.
What a no life wanker

Iamback

Coach
Oh and remember to look for every negative you can in any of the data re WA as you always do. I mean you are an ‘expansionist’ after all!

Watch out for the big bad Sydney centric NRL you drunken fool.

Thinking that the Bears will only come in due to being only Sydney shows how little you know about RL.

For starters ALL Clubs and NSWRL and QRL are stake holders.

The QLD clubs and QRL aren't going to back the Bears through a Sydney Loyalty.

Nor are the QLDers on the commission.

The only reason the Bears are a chance is due to concerns.

Instead of discussing the merit of concerns you only want to insult people. Where as I want to have discussions... except for with a scumbag like you

Iamback

Coach
I’m having a great laugh mate. At you. Angry ants like you are so easy to trigger. If you need any more help finding easily findable things just ask pookie!

See again an insult.

Instead of saying you have no idea about the status of the clubs mentioned.

Iamback

Coach
These forums are sht bc of posters like him who add nothing but insults

As I said above. The NRL have no interest in the Bears just as a Sydney relic, There is merit or more so concerns about a Perth only bid.

Yet no one here wants to actually discuss the matter