What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Centy Coast

Juniors
The Bears competition is a comparatively weak one. It’s barely grown this year at all in fact. Beef it up all you like. There are much better stronger and sounder clubs out there than the Bears who could provide a much stronger feeder base than the pack of parasites in North Sydney.
I never said that the Bears club competition was strong, I am linked to the Central Coast.
But atleast the Bears have a NRL representative pathways program which will certainly grow stronger when aligned to a NRL club.

Vlad59

Juniors
Really is amazing how many on here have issues understanding simple posts
In your case it’s a complete failure to understand how to undertake a google search. I’m here for you next time you struggle pookie. I’m always here for you!

Centy Coast

Juniors
Stop being rational. Wasting your time and effort.
Imagine if the Bears had received the handouts like the Sharks and other struggling NRL clubs did from the NRL to survive, how many times have the NRL come to the Sharks rescue over the years $$$, 1983, $$$, 2008, $$$, 2012, $$$, 2018, the Sharks should’ve faced the same fate as the Bears three times over.
The Sharks may still be in the NRL but only because they were rescued by the NRL on multiple occasions.
People on here have such selective memories.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
In your case it’s a complete failure to understand how to undertake a google search. I’m here for you next time you struggle pookie. I’m always here for you!

So where on google was the info Perth Red gave that I was after?

Wb1234

Referee
Imagine if the Bears had received the handouts like the Sharks and other struggling NRL clubs did from the NRL to survive, how many times have the NRL come to the Sharks rescue over the years $$$, 1983, $$$, 2008, $$$, 2012, $$$, 2018, the Sharks should’ve faced the same fate as the Bears three times over.
The Sharks may still be in the NRL but only because they were rescued by the NRL on multiple occasions.
Plus news ltd money and still broke

they gave up the 60 million they were to get from the developer to pay off their loans and a refurb of the leagues club lol

That's an outright lie.
Sharks have never received a hand out from the NRL.
They did from the NSWRL in 83, yes. The NRL era? Never.
The 4 clubs who have received handouts from the NRL in able to survive are Newcastle, Gold Coast, Wests Tigers and St. George/Illawarra.
Goes to show that these mergers/joint ventures just don't work, and the Bears have already failed at it, in the NRL era too.

The Bears received $8m with Manly when they merged, and they f*#cked it up.
8 fecking million!

This is why some people can see through the Bears propaganda. They spread lies and BS for their own cause, and been doing it for a long time.

Last edited:

Vlad59

Juniors
That's an outright lie.
Sharks have never received a hand out from the NRL.
They did from the NSWRL in 83, yes. The NRL era? Never.
The 4 clubs who have received handouts from the NRL in able to survive are Newcastle, Gold Coast, Wests Tigers and St. George/Illawarra.
Goes to show that these mergers/joint ventures just don't work, and the Bears have already failed at it, in the NRL era too.

The Bears received $8m with Manly when they merged, and they f*#cked it up.
8 fecking million!

This is why some people can see through the Bears propaganda. They spread lies and BS for their own cause, and been doing it for a long time.
This thread is full of lies and liars. The bears supporters here are presenting as self entitled bull shit artists. Rather amusing tbh.

Perth Red

Post Whore
For the bears to get the Perth consortium over the line they are going to have to offer much more than just a pathway. A Perth club can get that from any umber of places for a relatively low investment and Without having to adopt an east coast brand and the baggage that goes with it.

do bears have any substantial funds they can put on the table? The LC doesn’t make that much profit from what I’ve seen. Maybe if they offer $2mill a year it might turn cumins head more their way?

Promises of long lost fans and history isnt going to cut it for them And the reality is the nrl is going to choose the wa govt backed Perth bid over a bears bid every day. They need to front up some serious cash I suspect.

Perth Red

Post Whore
In all likelihood we’d have one more struggling Sydney club playing in a sht ground to add to the list.

Latest posts