What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

yakstorm

First Grade
Glad to see that the original requirement to play 2x Premiership games at North Sydney Oval has become just 1x Premiership game in NSW, which can be at any venue (with NSO, AS & CC being the preferred)

At least now with the Westerm Bears able to pick any ground, they can at least make sure the token game is commercially viable and played in front of a decent sized crowd.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gotta love how mr " I'll never follow the Bears " Perth Red now has a Bear as his avatar lol
If you got your head out of your arris you’d know I have said all along I’ll support it if set up right.

no more than one game at nso
Branding changed to represent perth
Perth owned
Club admin based in perth
investing in growing Perth talent.

so far, if the terrorgraph, is to believed most of them have now been agreed.

Nuke

Staff member
Am I the only one still disappointed that it appears one home premiership game in Sydney looks to be locked in (in addition to a pre-season game)?

One pre-season game, sure, no problem. I have zero issues with that. But a home premiership game as well? Being played in a market that has literally hundreds of games per year already being played? Nope. I don't like that.

T to the T

Juniors
Am I the only one still disappointed that it appears one home premiership game in Sydney looks to be locked in (in addition to a pre-season game)?

One pre-season game, sure, no problem. I have zero issues with that. But a home premiership game as well? Being played in a market that has literally hundreds of games per year already being played? Nope. I don't like that.

As long as Perth don't have to give up a home game for Magic round or have to take a game to the bush, then they would be getting 11 Perth games regardless which will be the same (or more) than most of the league (and the same as the AFL sides and far more than the Farce)

No need to look for negatives in what is overridingly a positive move for the sport.