What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
My take is that he targeting increasing participation to a level that overtakes Victoria & ACT.
That seems a realistic target, smart even.
We’ll soon get past Victoria, we’ve had more than them for the last two decades except the last two years when Storm and nrl finally got serious. Canberra will take a few years probably but I’m sure well but we’ll over 7or 8k within our first decade as long as the club and the nrlwa perform.

how many players are registered in the ns catchment? I’m sure they’ll be hoping to grow that as well. Add them together and western bears will kick off with a decent club catchment area from day one.

Wb1234

Immortal
We’ll soon get past Victoria, we’ve had more than them for the last two decades except the last two years when Storm and nrl finally got serious. Canberra will take a few years probably but I’m sure well but we’ll over 7or 8k within our first decade as long as the club and the nrlwa perform.

how many players are registered in the ns catchment? I’m sure they’ll be hoping to grow that as well. Add them together and western bears will kick off with a decent club catchment area from day one.
yeh because Canberra participation numbers will remain static lol

I wonder when the ball and matts teams start competing? Next year? No mention of flegg either.
If I had to guess 2026 earliest but I am very reserved if that year is a legitimate probability. Don’t be surprised if they don’t actually get going until after the NRL side is established. So sometime between 2028/29/30.

There is a lot of work to do in setting these sides up.

Latest posts