What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Keep plugging away with irrelevant twaddle and personal ageist abuse. You have no idea what you are on about and having WB as a fanboy isn’t good for your credibility. But keep them coming laddy. Your club is a parasite.
Mate, seriously this is your reply? You can’t even counter argue what I wrote because there is no counter argument.

Can’t counter why Panthers Group business model is the way to structure Western Bears commercially?

Can’t counter why their pathways and set up is the way Western Bears should strive for?

Again Vlad. You’re not as smart as you think you are. You are actually quite a dumb human being.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Perth want to be a top market. They themselves through their own NRL WA and NRL WA Consortium are on record saying this.

The Storms model to success has been to go into QLD and NSW to identify talent whilst being owned by a global billion dollar conglomerate in their initial years and even with these upsides they still had to systematically cheat the system.

How deep is your head in the sand mate? Further, Storm are in a market against 8-9 Victorian AFL teams, 3 A League Teams and the rest.

WA has 2 AFL teams, 1 A League Team and 1 Rugby Team. All this is relevant to how they should be set up due to market saturation. What has worked for Storm, won’t work anywhere else because of the circumstances in play.

WA to reach its absolute potential with maximum juniors and commercial strength needs to go the way of the Panthers and from someone who knows what’s actually doing there, I’m not saying this as an opinion but a knowledgeable assessment of how they will approach their set up both commercially and as an over arching footballs operations. That is the goal.

Your age has all to do with it because you clearly haven’t been keeping up with the times. You realise we are in 2024 right? Not 2008.

Fiji has a whole country and still ran last in Jersey Flegg.

Storm 3rd last

Both long term should be better but that shows how far behind the setups of clubs with 20-30 years of junior setups.

That is reality for these new clubs, NRL is doing the right thing long term for the game. Short term pain though

Vlad59

Bench
Western Bears can always cheat the cap or use performance enhancing steroids and peptides I guess. Just need to be smarter than Storm and Sharks at hiding it.

And if they are caught I can always come back here on record in my later years in life and deny it…
How exciting for you

Wb1234

Immortal
Mate, seriously this is your reply? You can’t even counter argue what I wrote because there is no counter argument.

Can’t counter why Panthers Group business model is the way to structure Western Bears commercially?

Can’t counter why their pathways and set up is the way Western Bears should strive for?

I’ll ask Panthers fans themselves actually @MugaB @Iamback @Chins get the wins
Why, according to Vlad - should Western Australia not strive to be set up like Panthers

Again Vlad. You’re not as smart as you think you are. You are actually quite a dumb human being.
I’m sure in the Perth bid they said they would be investing In juniors

indeed Cummins talked positively about the bears ability to develop Sydney juniors and their side would be a pathway for any Perth juniors

no team will be allowed in the nrl without a commitment to invest in juniors

the wa govt has also said they will be investing millions themselves

Iamback

Coach
I’m sure in the Perth bid they said they would be investing In juniors

indeed Cummins talked positively about the bears ability to develop Sydney juniors and their side would be a pathway for any Perth juniors

no team will be allowed in the nrl without a commitment to invest in juniors

the wa govt has also said they will be investing millions themselves

The issue for areas like WA is to get the promising 13 and 14 year olds to choose RL over other sports.

Having a team will help as will govt support to run school programs

Off topic again? This thread is about the WA bid and the bears. And remember not to lie. You are very bad at it.
Again kudos to Sharks for saving themselves and building themselves up.

But don’t act like they didn’t involve themselves in parasitic behaviour. Which you started it with off handed comment that I responded to.

But sure, lies..

View attachment 93346

Now go take that nap mate.

There ya go Vlad, the quote and then response. Called me a liar and called my factual linked articles lies after I brought up topics time and time again to prove the real parasitic club is Sharks based on their history.

Wb1234

Immortal
The issue for areas like WA is to get the promising 13 and 14 year olds to choose RL over other sports.

Having a team will help as will govt support to run school programs
Perth can bs all they want but it’s going to take decades to be able to produce regular nrl players every year

if we want 10 a year from wa probably 50 years

Iamback

Coach
Perth can bs all they want but it’s going to take decades to be able to produce regular nrl players every year

if we want 10 a year from wa probably 50 years

Adult playing numbers is

AFL - 95k
RL is 4k

That is not counting soccer and the other sports

Adult playing numbers is

AFL - 95k
RL is 4k

That is not counting soccer and the other sports
Once you siphon through those 4K - you probably get 2k legitimate juniors. This is why it’s important to restructure it using the best template in the country.

Commercially, that’s another story. There’s no billion dollar conglomerate or federal government assisting here. Hence it’s important to set up the structure in a low risk, sustainable model that allows for incremental growth.

Iamback

Coach
Once you siphon through those 4K - you probably get 2k legitimate juniors. This is why it’s important to restructure it using the best template in the country.

Commercially, that’s another story. There’s no billion dollar conglomerate or federal government assisting here. Hence it’s important to set up the structure in a low risk, sustainable model that allows for incremental growth.

The play RL site has heaps of holes in WA competitions so the numbers may even be lower in actual terms.

On the East it is a few hours to drive from Brisbane to GC or Sunny Coast to check out kids.

So too in NSW.

WA things aren't that easy so cost means need more investment

Vlad59

Bench
There ya go Vlad, the quote and then response. Called me a liar and called my factual linked articles lies after I brought up topics time and time again to prove the real parasitic club is Sharks based on their history.
It proves you are a liar. The truth is I tried to keep you on topic. This is a wa bears thread. All you could offer was personal abuse, ageist rubbish and irrelevant drivel. You are a liar. Your club is a parasite. I must say it was funny knowing you were trawling the thread looking for evidence and coming up empty handed. I confess I did set you up there. It was fun.

Wb1234

Immortal

If we are measuring them by the standards of established states more like 50

Vlad59

Bench

What a load of rubbish. Self serving drivel from a boy who follows a parasite club.

Vlad59

Bench
The play RL site has heaps of holes in WA competitions so the numbers may even be lower in actual terms.

On the East it is a few hours to drive from Brisbane to GC or Sunny Coast to check out kids.

So too in NSW.

WA things aren't that easy so cost means need more investment
It’s really important for people in NSW to legitimise the nanny state approach to WA rugby league by writing ignorant baseless twaddle.

It proves you are a liar. The truth is I tried to keep you on topic. This is a wa bears thread. All you could offer was personal abuse, ageist rubbish and irrelevant drivel. You are a liar. Your club is a parasite. I must say it was funny knowing you were trawling the thread looking for evidence and coming up empty handed. I confess I did set you up there. It was fun.
I literally just gave you the evidence and linked it all. How am I a liar, I assume all those links are lies? Oh I get it, another set up. What a stupid reply by you.

Seriously mate, why are you a complete moron?! Lol I’ve never seen a dumber merkin on this forum.

Here they are again for your reading pleasure

Last edited:

Vlad59

Bench
I literally just gave you the evidence and linked it all. How am I a liar, I assume all those links are lies?

Seriously mate, why are you a complete moron?! Lol I’ve never seen a dumber merkin on this forum.
There is no evidence. I didn’t respond to any links because they aren’t relevant to the WA bears and your club being a parasite feeding off their bid. You don’t determine what I respond to. I played you. And yes you lied. Last week and this week. I’d go back to personal abuse and ageism if I were you. You seem to enjoy that more. You aren’t good at it but it seems to give you joy. Oh and your clubs a parasite.

Latest posts