What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Western suburbs have been around for 91 years in top grade, and been only "wests" since 2000, so they've really had that branding for the past 25 years, that was just a nickname that they've tacked onto as part of their title...
It shits me tho.. look at all ladders regarding the NRL
Even if the mascots are named, without locality, "wests tigers" will still be named as such.... as if we might confuse them with some other tigers For fux sake
Firstly what a juvenile thing to get the shits over.

Secondly, it’s because the Wests Tigers is actually the clubs moniker name. There is no reference to location.

Example
Penrith Panthers
Location name: Penrith
Moniker name: Panthers

Wests Tigers
Location name: N/A

MugaB

Coach
Firstly what a juvenile thing to get the shits over.

Secondly, it’s because the Wests Tigers is actually the clubs moniker name. There is no reference to location.

Example
Penrith Panthers
Location name: Penrith
Moniker name: Panthers

Wests Tigers
Location name: N/A
Yeah no shit, they are the only ones really, why do you need the word "wests" when referring to the mascot that represents them?
Coz the f**kbags that own them are still the magpies who still want some relevance

Nuke

Staff member
And yet again this thread descends into 'this person vs that person' slanging match.

I can barely ('bear'ly?!) wait for the NRL announcement in a few weeks so that we can have something tangible to talk about in here.

Vlad59

Bench
And yet again this thread descends into 'this person vs that person' slanging match.

I can barely ('bear'ly?!) wait for the NRL announcement in a few weeks so that we can have something tangible to talk about in here.
The threads demise is caused by boredom of waiting so long.

Wb1234

Immortal

Oh yeh I forgot the announcement date is coming soon

hope they do png at the same time

the announcement will give the game a nice boost before or after the grand final

Nuke

Staff member
Patience is required, yes. But what an exciting time to be a League supporter. The anticipation just builds up the excitement, so when (if..?) the team is announced, it will be a bigger feeling of joy than if it were all done weeks ago.

Last edited:

Latest posts