What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Immortal
Wb told us he was going to be a star when he was still a sperm in his dads willy. Wb knows these things.

There’s one expansion bid which you should be leading the discussion on

Even that one you have no idea what’s going on

It’s almost comical how bad you are

Jefferies has 1 million followers on social media, he has profile in the states

And apparently Cummins didn’t think he was worthwhile as an investor

There’s one expansion bid which you should be leading the discussion on

Even that one you have no idea what’s going on

It’s almost comical how bad you are

Jefferies has 1 million followers on social media, he has profile in the states

And apparently Cummins didn’t think he was worthwhile as an investor
Someone posted earlier that the bloke only has a net worth of 12 million. Hardly enough to be throwing millions at a Rugby League team year in, year out.

Nuke

Staff member
Glad Im not the only one :) Seems to be worth a few bob so he must have done ok over in USA
Make that three of us. Never heard of him apart from Bears talk. I've seen references since that he was (is?) the host of that 1% Club show. The ads I saw last off-season didn't appeal to me and the host didn't seem like my cup of tea, so I never watched it and apart from footy I don't generally watch TV these days to see if the show is still around, nor if he's still around doing other things.

Latest posts