What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Well if the WA govt are covering them why wouldn't they have done so for the first bid?
Smells like ulterior motives at play.
Of course it does.

PR had that response locked and loaded before he even got his answer.

The excuses not to support the Perth team started days ago, it’s continuing here.

Of course it does.

PR had that response locked and loaded before he even got his answer.

The excuses not to support the Perth team started days ago, it’s continuing here.
It would be the worst f**king disaster if the Perth locals started to look for reasons to undermine the WA team, assuming that the Bears don`t over play their hand in this. We have to give them (the Bears) the benefit of the doubt presently. Take note @Perth Red .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Why not give the bears the benefit of the doubt, they have great selling points:

We haven't been in the competition for 20 odd years. We were part of a failed merger. Before that we were part of a failed relocation. We last won a comp over 100 years ago. We did make a finals series in the 1990s though.

Our fan base is in north Sydney which is only 6000km from Perth. Our home ground is a cricket oval. Our colours are famous, red, black and white, a bit like the old western reds team.

And one of our supporters is Jeff Jimries! He's a comedian. We think. He's huge in western Poland.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It would be the worst f**king disaster if the Perth locals started to look for reasons to undermine the WA team, assuming that the Bears don`t over play their hand in this. We have to give them (the Bears) the benefit of the doubt presently. Take note @Perth Red .
Said from day 1 of this I’ve no interest at all in supporting a fifo north Sydney club. We’ve gone from a WA owned and run club to rumours that it’s now going to be ns investors owned. Hmmmm it’s Almost like Vlandys wanted this all along?

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Said from day 1 of this I’ve no interest at all in supporting a fifo north Sydney club. We’ve gone from a WA owned and run club to rumours that it’s now going to be ns investors owned. Hmmmm it’s Almost like Vlandys wanted this all along?
Why do you think they’re FIFO? They’ve stated that they will be permanently based in WA.

So again I ask you if you want a WA NRL side or does it need to be specifically Cumins owned WA NRL side?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why do you think they’re FIFO? They’ve stated that they will be permanently based in WA.

So again I ask you if you want a WA NRL side or does it need to be specifically Cumins owned WA NRL side?
And again I’ll answer you the same, I want a WA nrl side, owned and run by WA For the benefit of rugby league and its fans in WA.

Latest posts