What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

flippikat

First Grade
Problem with these forums is you have to wade through so much garbage to find decent chat about expansion

There’s literally a handful of posters that have nothing to say about expansion and just spend all day trolling
There's also a lack of news on expansion since that Perth bid stumbled.

Everything has gone rather quiet, at a time many were expecting announcements.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
James Graham rugby league roundtable podcast has an expansion video which is up now. It pretty much covers every question people in this forum have been asking about all things expansion. Probably the best in-depth discussion albeit opinionated media piece that I have seen to date about expansion.

Perth Red

Post Whore
James Graham rugby league roundtable podcast has an expansion video which is up now. It pretty much covers every question people in this forum have been asking about all things expansion. Probably the best in-depth discussion albeit opinionated media piece that I have seen to date about expansion.

BuffaloRules

Coach

I listened to this earlier today …,I don’t think any of the regular posters here would have learnt anything new to be honest ..and guys like Woods seemed to know nothing …

Basically nothing seems to be happening in the short term with WA being delayed …

Last edited:

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
I listened to this earlier today …,I don’t think any of the regular posters here would have learnt anything new to be honest ..and guys like Woods seemed to know nothing …

Basically nothing seems to be happening in the short term apparently …
As I said it covers questions which have been posed on here as far as them discussing it. Never said it answers anything because they wouldn’t know and perhaps the most clued on as far as new info goes that would be Reedy and he just rehashed known info.

Thought the chat to be interesting considering they asked the same things we have asked. I haven’t seen an in-depth discussion on the topic like this yet.

Last edited:
So PNG is a certain inclusion and WA have to be as well and one more team for a 20 team comp

2 Conferences and 2 divisions of 5 teams in each conference - 19 rounds - play each other once -

Roosters
Souths
Dragons
Sharks
Knights

Parramatta
Wests Tigers
Penrith
Bulldogs
Manly

North Queensland
Broncos
Titans
Dolphins
PNG

Storm
Raiders
Warriors
NZ 2/Pacifica
WA

Matt_CBY

Juniors
So PNG is a certain inclusion and WA have to be as well and one more team for a 20 team comp

2 Conferences and 2 divisions of 5 teams in each conference - 19 rounds - play each other once -

Roosters
Souths
Dragons
Sharks
Knights

Parramatta
Wests Tigers
Penrith
Bulldogs
Manly

North Queensland
Broncos
Titans
Dolphins
PNG

Storm
Raiders
Warriors
NZ 2/Pacifica
WA
If it’s a 19 round season with each team playing every other team once, what’s the need for conferences or divisions?

Latest posts