What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waerea-Hargreaves

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Is there a dirtier player in the NRL? The amount of times tonight I saw him going in with the forearm, trying to start a fight and just being a general douche. Would love to see this idiot get rubbed out of the game.

adamkungl

Immortal
Nfi...constantly baited because of his reputation.

I'm sure it was JWHs fault Crocker grappled him while scoring, should have been an 8 point try.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Nfi...constantly baited because of his reputation.

I'm sure it was JWHs fault Crocker grappled him while scoring, should have been an 8 point try.

this^. There was a high tackle AND a grapple in that one. Crocker held on for about 10 seconds too long as well

Parra Pride

Coach
Half the shit JWH gets blamed for he doesn't even start, I still remember in the All Stars game when I think it was Barba came running in and gave JWH a shove and half this forum start calling JWH a dirty merkin for picking a fight with a small bloke. :lol:

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
JWH and Burgess were the best players on the park. A front rowers job is to hurt people and both dished out their fair share of punishment. Great to see the future is in good hands.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
No it's not.

The front rowers job is to get the meters in the middle.

JWH is a thug player, but he played fairly clean last night.

stormbati

Bench
I think he's a grub but I'd rather big blokes play with aggression than just be massive softcocks.
Burgess and Hargreaves added to the game last night in a big way. Good to see neither backing down aswell.

soc123_au

Staff member
Don't like the Roosters, but love watching JWH play. In fact most of their young forwards are pretty good to watch. If they keep them all together for a few years it will be an intimidating pack.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
He gets a bit carried away sometimes and would do well not to react to baiting but plays hard and entertains nonetheless.

Maria sucks balls, but to ask if there is anyone grubbier than Maria Hargreaves after that game against Crocker is a joke.

Crocker is a low-down, washed up, arm twisting, head grappling, turd burglar.

The older and slower he gets, the grubbier he becomes.