What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waerea-Hargreaves

adamkungl

Immortal
The problem I had with JWH after he scored that try on Monday night, was that his first instinct was to start a fight/scuffle, rather than rush back and get as much time as possible to possibly win the game.

In hindsight, it didn't matter, and the Roosters enabled us a great LOL@50UFF$, but I would have liked him to hustle back to his position rather than look after his own grubby needs.

the f**k? crocker had his arm wrapped around his neck then Ham Burgess came rushing in. JWH didn't do shit.

The problem I had with JWH after he scored that try on Monday night, was that his first instinct was to start a fight/scuffle, rather than rush back and get as much time as possible to possibly win the game.

In hindsight, it didn't matter, and the Roosters enabled us a great LOL@50UFF$, but I would have liked him to hustle back to his position rather than look after his own grubby needs.

He was being choked you f**king moron.

Horrie Is God

First Grade

Did you see the incident in question or are you just going off 2nd or 3rd hand reports??..:?

Crocker was channelling the Storm..He tried to rip his f**king head off..