What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waerea-Hargreaves

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Love the bloke, just wish smithy would play him In the backrow

Last edited:

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Is there a dirtier player in the NRL? The amount of times tonight I saw him going in with the forearm, trying to start a fight and just being a general douche. Would love to see this idiot get rubbed out of the game.

i think you should come clean you don't like JWL so you would be picking any nothing incident and blowing it out of proportion. I suppose you will be ranting next about Mr Nospmis.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Yeah if Parra got him they'd be using him as a back rower.

no coach kearney would put him in the centres- He(Kearney) must be under some sort of pressure which will intensify especially if Parra dont win many games in the first 8 to 10 rounds

rabbitohs95

Bench
I imagine your opinion is coloured by the fact he was playing against your team

I sit there screaming at the ref that Souths are doing this, that and the other and are being allowed to get away with it. Sometimes I almost convince myself of your guilt. Almost.

Try watching JWH when he's playing someone other than Souths - say against another team you hate almost as much as Easts. See if he's as dirty as you think.

I have and he still does that dirty stuff, not 100% of the time but he can do some pretty bad sh*t, remember the All Stars game he was trying to start all the Indigenous players because he's some nuffy that gets over aggressive over nothing :roll:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Is there a dirtier player in the NRL? The amount of times tonight I saw him going in with the forearm, trying to start a fight and just being a general douche. Would love to see this idiot get rubbed out of the game.

I am dissapointed he didn't get a shot at Crocker the dog who tried to put him in a sleeper hold after he scored.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Maria is a niggler. Tallis called him a cheap shot merchant rather than a real hard man last night. I LOL'd.

Then I LOL'd 10000000000 times harder than that when Souffs lost.

Maria had one of his best games last night I thought.

Oh, and Crocker should be suspended for a grapple.

15 minute Gordy is the last person to talk.. He was a dog when he played and the only reason he is on the Fox payroll is because he is still getting paid the kickbacks to defect to the Bronco's.

ForestDragon

Juniors
I like he way JWH Plays,sure he,s no angel but a lot of the trouble
comes to him instead of him looking for it

Loudstrat

Coach
JWH is a player I like - and on the cusp of being one I hate. He's a bit like Justin Hodges in that regard. I love his attitude to the game. He's the old style enforcer, but the Roosters style - with just enough arrogance and grubbiness that produced Ryan Cross and Croker (and Hodges), but not to the extent of the rampant grub that was Brett White at Melbourne (and Croker).

There was some debate in the media about his aggro in the all stars game. The tone of conversation was that it was too much for such a game, and bordered on racism. My view - you have to have passion if the game is worth it. Besides, when he was bullying Thaiday you had to love him!

Of the hard men of recent times though, for effect, talent and respect, its Adrian Morely then daylight.
no coach kearney would put him in the centres- He(Kearney) must be under some sort of pressure which will intensify especially if Parra dont win many games in the first 8 to 10 rounds
I agree. Kearney has some attacking talent this year. I like that he has tightened a lot of things up at the club, but I reckon it will take another month before we can expect the new pieces all to fall together. I believe they recently gave him a contract extention - that's faith for you.

Regardless of how successful he will be, something had to change at Parra from the mess of Brian Smith that JT, Hagan and Anderson failed to fix.

simmo1

First Grade
He's a very good player imo, and love watching him play because something always seems to happen.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Loved Morley. Though I must say at the end of his NRL career he was being a flat-out grub. lol, didn't he knee a Bulldogs player in the chest in his last game?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I remember at that time Mason was talking a big game. Morley shaped up to him & thought he was gonna poop.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ha ha remember that. Willie came in and just stopped, looked to try and laugh it off with Moz.

Loudstrat

Coach
Loved Morley. Though I must say at the end of his NRL career he was being a flat-out grub. lol, didn't he knee a Bulldogs player in the chest in his last game?
Kneeing Corey Hughes doesnt make him a grub - it makes him a f*cking champion!