What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Wings & a tutu

innsaneink

Referee
creagh.gif

Matching set like Bens for NSWs newest cat.....
michael_ennis_narrowweb__300x461,0.jpg

As lame as it was I can just about forgive him for hitting Myles though.

I think what was more telling about Ennis was that, just like Origin 2, NSW were far better when Gidley was at dummy half.

McLovin

Staff member
Didn't see much of the game but i did see that. He's hopeless...

johns_reds

First Grade
haha, thaiday came in and pushed someone, big deal, how about the cheap forearms in the play the ball all game, i think i saw greg bird with a cocked elbow at one stage, lockyer was not impressed when it hit him either!

Last edited:

Didgi

what about Mr Courageous Thaiday ?

Correct.

Him and Costigan get away wirh plenty.

Costigan? Are you just pulling names from nowhere now?

Next thread: Darren Lockyer is a cat! Civoniceva is a grub!

NSW fans have selective vision. Thaiday pushed someone, Barrett, Gallen and co. facial massages all night.

Sleep

Juniors
All of the above may have happened, but never in my life have I seen on the football field, someone throw punches and then run around behind the nearest team mate, hug them close and try to bury their head in their ass.

I'm just embarassed for him. He'll never live down being the biggest vagina in Origin history. And the worst thing is, it's not the first time it's happened. He regularly runs his mouth and then runs when someone asks him to back it up.

I feel sorry for him. I really do. What a loser.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
All of the above may have happened, but never in my life have I seen on the football field, someone throw punches and then run around behind the nearest team mate, hug them close and try to bury their head in their ass.

I'm just embarassed for him. He'll never live down being the biggest vagina in Origin history. And the worst thing is, it's not the first time it's happened. He regularly runs his mouth and then runs when someone asks him to back it up.

I feel sorry for him. I really do. What a loser.
This. It really was just plain embarrassing.

johns_reds

First Grade
Got to agree with all above, ennis looked like the biggest girl ever to play origin after hiding behind anothe player the way he did, he'll never live that done

Danish

Referee
The funniest part of that fight was that Nate didn't even know he was in one.

Ennis landed 3 of his best square on Myles' chin and he just continued to play the ball :lol:

Latest posts