What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Wings & a tutu

Sloth

Juniors
As a NSW supporter I agree that Gallen and Barrett were absolute grubs during the last 2 games. In saying that so was Thaiday and i dont know what it is about Slater but he always plays right up to and sometimes beyond the spirit of the game. Ennis is just a cat who has a big mouth like most Hookers, his mouth has more ability then his fighting judging from last nights efforts.

Raider_69

Post Whore
embarrassing. He's done at this level imo. Thankfully shilo got a hold of him and got a few in. I was embarrassed to be a blue after that.

gronkathon

First Grade
Most embarassin gwas that he let Shillo through on his run. Just watched the replay and he sh*ts himself and changes his body position to avoid major contact.

f**king pathetic.

But this is a guy who got beat up by Chris Sandow and faked injury when playing for the Broncos to get a penalty so it is no suprise

Raider_69

Post Whore
embarrassing. He's done at this level imo. Thankfully shilo got a hold of him and got a few in. I was embarrassed to be a blue after that.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Agreed. Wasn't embarrassed last year when Creagh ran away cause, well Creagh's a f**king fairy and it's to be expected. Whilst I've never thought of Ennis as tough or bought into the bullsh*t that surrounds him, I honestly never though I'd see a first grade footballer run and hide behind another player to that extent, like a seven year old running and cowering behind his parent.

As I've said before, I seriously hope somebody youtube's that at some point.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
ennistheskirt-1.jpg

perverse

Referee
i nearly died laughing at how far Ennis buried himself up Snowys arse as soon as Nate worked out wtf was going on. hahaha. he couldn't be any closer to Snowden unless he was inside him.

what a cat.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Ennis what a fairy, how far is his head shoved up Snowdens arse???? Built for Origin :lol:

Latest posts