What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warren Smith

Fairfax

Juniors
Is the biggest tool in rugby league. His disgraceful and inept commentary leaves me breathless. Laurie Daley tries as hard as he can to counter the man's obvious and many failings but comes off embarrassed at times by this joke of a commentator. He makes Phil Gould look objective. He fails to see obvious events in the field of play and is selective in what he sees in his commentary. The sooner Fox loses this enormous ego-driven amateur mouth piece and promotes Daley to head caller, the better of the coverage will be.

I wish he'd stick his "famed" pumpkin in his mouth and shut up.

You are deadset kidding. The day Daley is the head caller is the day the NRL should get rid of the tv rights with foxsports.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
i have no problems with the smith and daley commentary. alot better than that of channel 9, and their league related television shows are a great watch also.

salivor

First Grade
Hate to break it to you but Daley isn't exactly the voice of neutrality with his leanings towards the Dragons and Raiders. That and he can't put a sentence together without tripping over himself. It could be worse, you could have Costigan, Halligan and Peter Wopati.

wittyfan

Referee
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
To quote Laurie from todays match: "What the Tigers need to do now is play football" - You want that as head caller on fox?

:lol: Classic stuff from Loz.

Fairfax

Juniors
If the idiots around here are unanimous then i'm 100% convinced I am right.

Smith is a no-nothing big head.

If he was any good he would have been on free to air.

Cable is for either people learning their trade or the team of those not up to it, of which Smith is team captain.

salivor

First Grade
Thats actually a bloody good debating technique, if everybody disagrees with me I must therefore be correct. Thanks for the tip fairfax :lol: .

Fairfax

Juniors
Yes, if everyone says it is so, the it must be.

By the way, did you learn English off Warren Smith?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fairfax said:
If the idiots around here are unanimous then i'm 100% convinced I am right.

Smith is a no-nothing big head.

If he was any good he would have been on free to air.

Cable is for either people learning their trade or the team of those not up to it, of which Smith is team captain.

Hey fairfax, does 26-16 really hurt that much that you have to attack a commentator?

The Rooster, Rooster slide has begun. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Famous lozza saying #1:
"The ___ are in this competition up to their earballs"

Lozza is a champ, and Warren Smith works off him nicely as a head caller