What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warren Smith

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Smith is the best commentator going around atm, I prefer him over Braybrook and Raymond and who wouldnt. Im starting to dislike Braybrook, he's making mistakes now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
One thing I've noticed and is starting to grate on me a little -

whilst I acknowledge it's their choice, I think it's sh*thouse that the games two current biggest commentators - Ray Hadley and Ray Warren - have probably only called 18 games between them this year. Andrew Moore seems to be at the helm for most 2GB games now whilst Hadley only takes part in the show itself. Now for Nine, Vossy seems to have hold of most of the Sunday games plus the odd Friday. Whilst I prefer Moore and Voss, these Ray's have been the voices of RL for a decade or so and I think it's a display of total arrogance that the pair decide not to call many games, if any now. I'm still wondering why Hadley was so keen to join 2GB, if only two years on he is already down to 1 game every 2 or 3 weeks. Pathetic.

Timmah

Staff member
Nothing's wrong with Warren Smith, Fairfax is throwing his toys around like a baby because he needs someone to blame for the Rorters pitiful loss today.

Timmah

Staff member
LOL according to Fairfax, he hasn't cited any other reasons yet. :lol:

mickdo

Coach
Fairfax, you're an idiot. Smith is one of the best commentators by far. Tough loss today mate.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Warren Smith carries Daley. He must study the game 24/7 cause it is very rare that you hear a wrong word come ou of his mouth.

Who does Rabs support?

Razor

Coach
Terry Kennedy is the best, but isn't currently calling football for anyone

He used to call on C7, and before that on Channel 10

Daley is sh*thouse

gregstar

Referee
Sharky Mullens said:
Warren Smith carries Daley. He must study the game 24/7 cause it is very rare that you hear a wrong word come ou of his mouth.

Who does Rabs support?
eels

sydraider

First Grade
I think Rabs is a parra fan but dont quote me on it.

Smith is a good commentator.

If you think daley is biased to the raiders then you should actually listen to the bloke, he is more biased for saints.

Freeman is a tool, cant stand his commentary!

nqboy

First Grade
Daley's biased towards the Dragqueens and Phool Gould's (and now Whinger Stuart's) Cockroaches since he's been involved with both. Freeman's just a fool period.

Smith and Vossy are the best in the business.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Razor said:
The Tigers. He doesn't exactly hide that

NRL on Fox showed footage of him as a 21 year old watching a Tigers game in the late 80s, with binoculors. Looks funny seeing him with the hairstyle, and binoculors, despite being at the front.:lol: